Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

no prime effects?

crackbeard

so ive been playing limbo p for awhile and one thing i noticed is unlike most (all?) prime versions he doesnt seem to have any prime special effects like hydroids tentacles, am i just missing something or does he not have one? other than that i love the prime i love that he gets armor and energy its exactly what i wanted since i run qt and not to mention my favorite warframe is looking supremely stylish in his new fancy hat.

and who else is excited that they toned down his massive air force one imperial star destroyer feet? he looked like he was gonna fold up into a jet and fly away!

Edited by crackbeard

I think they did a killer job designing him. even though he should still have prime effects like you said. But my problem is usually the accessory packs. They all just seem kinda plain and effortless. Like the new Syandana don't match him at all and it has no cool effects. Should have looked more like him and had rift energy flowing on it. Instead of it just being plain grey and gross. At least its not like an inflatable pool toy like the Aberra Prime syandana that looked like repeat noru prime.

well you can make it any color lol. i kinda like it but it clips into his hat! why would they make it clip into his hat if its the cape he comes with lol

and wow is his prime effect really some tiny change yo his cataclysm lol. i guess thats why i didnt notice it. i was hoping theyd change one of his casting animations or tweak the dash animation more like how when you dash backwards he tips his hat.

Edited by crackbeard