Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #211: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, LSG501 said:

Actually I think it should be the responsibility of the game creator not the players to do the majority of content in the game. 

oh also this game is free man why are you complaining they could have put every cosmetic behind a paywall and your complaining about the ones that people poured their blood into and also every tennogen is given back to the creator as 10% per purchase made on the skin giving the creator actual profit for their work why are you complaining about developers that care about fan-made projects give the creator benefits and the stuff the dev s make are under a paywall all in a free game you are asking too much from a game that could have easily gone for 60 buxs since it is better than destiny and arguably better than other triple A games .

still wonder why people want umbra nerfed he sisn't killing every thing on the map he has  CC but i find it a bit silly "oh umbra has sentien passive and is better then excal prime please nerfed him" thats a bit childish in my opinion he is equal to excal prime and is the first prime frame from what i gather in the sacrifice so please don't ask a nerfed that is not need it this jsut make war in the comunity and toxiticy 

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

e31d02d5faffd7469c078c59c73b8fc4.jpg

What could be up Rebecca and Megan’s sleeves? A dove? A bouquet of roses?

Nope, just arms ready to test their luck at getting Limbo Prime! PLUS get your first look at the newest 21 pieces coming in TennoGen Round 13!

PLUS, don’t miss your chance at a Limbo Prime Access giveaway!

See you here tonight, June 21st at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape - you never know when Rebecca or Megan will pop by for a visit!

Psst, wanna see a dojo that has a dragon fighting an angel, a Rapture City from Bioshock, a japanese spa resort, a grineer samurai loki, a buddhist shrine, and a earth replica globe?

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

e31d02d5faffd7469c078c59c73b8fc4.jpg

What could be up Rebecca and Megan’s sleeves? A dove? A bouquet of roses?

Hi all be glad to see your sreNope, just arms ready to test their luck at getting Limbo Prime! PLUS get your first look at the newest 21 pieces coming in TennoGen Round 13!

PLUS, don’t miss your chance at a Limbo Prime Access giveaway!

See you here tonight, June 21st at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape - you never know when Rebecca or Megan will pop by for a visit!

59 minutes ago, cakes73 said:

your just salty cause the tennogen skins are generally better since a lot of people put a passion into the game's contents

Um really...I could afford to buy every single one of them if I wanted.  I won't because as someone who works in 3D I disagree with the 'payment' side of things on tennogen.

56 minutes ago, cakes73 said:

oh also this game is free man why are you complaining they could have put every cosmetic behind a paywall and your complaining about the ones that people poured their blood into and also every tennogen is given back to the creator as 10% per purchase made on the skin giving the creator actual profit for their work why are you complaining about developers that care about fan-made projects give the creator benefits and the stuff the dev s make are under a paywall all in a free game you are asking too much from a game that could have easily gone for 60 buxs since it is better than destiny and arguably better than other triple A games .

You've just proven my point above... 10% (think it's a little higher than that actually) of a skin going for £5 is 50p per skin... someone doing that work in the 3D industry in the UK can be £35-100 an HOUR let alone what you could potentially get selling the design to a client. 

Il y a 9 heures, LSG501 a dit :

more tennogen... how about more non tennogen fashion options which we don't need to buy via steam....

"I dont need a single penny for the gameplay affecting things. I can buy alot of cosmetics without paying a penny too. There are cosmetics out there which only can be bought with real world money. #*!% this game!"

Seriously? In which dreamworld do you live? They give so much for free already and people still complaining. I cant believe.

5 minutes ago, Dragoneye95 said:

"I dont need a single penny for the gameplay affecting things. I can buy alot of cosmetics without paying a penny too. There are cosmetics out there which only can be bought with real world money. #*!% this game!"

Seriously? In which dreamworld do you live? They give so much for free already and people still complaining. I cant believe.

You do know some people actually buy plat right (I've actually bought a fair bit and a primed vault before accusing me of not investing in the game), if nobody bought plat there wouldn't be a game for those who don't spend a penny to play... even if you trade for your plat it has to come from somewhere.  I'm not the one living in a dreamworld.

You also clearly didn't read the post directly above yours as to WHY I won't buy tennogen, it has nothing to do with being able to afford it. 

Also I have at no point said don't put tennogen into the game, I want more to come from DE rather than them relying on players to do the cosmetics for them.

il y a 13 minutes, LSG501 a dit :

You do know some people actually buy plat right (I've actually bought a fair bit and a primed vault before accusing me of not investing in the game), if nobody bought plat there wouldn't be a game for those who don't spend a penny to play... even if you trade for your plat it has to come from somewhere.  I'm not the one living in a dreamworld.

You also clearly didn't read the post directly above yours as to WHY I won't buy tennogen, it has nothing to do with being able to afford it. 

Also I have at no point said don't put tennogen into the game, I want more to come from DE rather than them relying on players to do the cosmetics for them.

Didnt saw it because I dont want to read through dozens of pages. I think its good how they do. They can focus more on actual content updates and young talents get more attention. Nice how it is.

Your point is right with the platinum. But I think without the Prime Access and Tennogen they wouldnt have enough money. Most platinum which is bought is probably used for Prime parts. So the platinum keeps ingame and is not used to the system (except the slots).

Please dont complain about the pay model. I only know one game which is fairer with it than Warframe (only slightly). Better complain about performance and bugs in the plains. A game needs critic to evolve but you criticize on the wrong place.

Archived