Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How much Focus Does it take To Unlock the Waybounds???

(PSN)LegionOfZoom1410

Question

I'm not sure if it nesscary or reccomened for the quest however I'm such an idiot I didn't realize that waybounds could be used on other schools & I was working 1 school at a time 

So of course I'm behind plus I spent points on other nodes in the schools 

So now I've stopped progress on doing other nodes to work on the waybounds 

My question is how meny focus points total do I need to not only max out the 2 way bound stuff 

I know the final one for both waybounds + shard is 2 million for both 

However between the points getting there the ones before the 1 million each then counting the 1 million on it  & then assigning the needed focus points to add all waybounds to one school & the needed points to equip then without the other nodes included 

What would the total points i would need? & with Eledolon Lens & using up 400k daily limit how long would it take me to get the points needed to only max out the 10 waybounds & equipping them to one specific school??

& lastly what is the r1 part on ps4 in focus somehow i got 19k unused focus that i cannot use unless I add more points but even then it won't let me use the 19k somehow i must have added some focus to this... 

Plz help thx 

11 answers to this question

Also the Eldlon Hunt is a pain In rear it's not only way to long but the last 2 are super annoying & need a massive nerf 

I mean the range & shockwave knock back range is beyond ridiculous & I've lost instrents in running these. 

Does anyone have reccomened Amps & Schools & weapons with Setup included to take these losers down easier I want to farm shards & Arcanes & stuff but it's frustrating when you can't get back into the fight cuz of crazy range..

I got an amp that has Juttie Bruce Penca Skolfield & Swak On it & while it's good & guilded i or doesn't seem to do much destruction to these guys plz help 

& lastly what's the best operator, amps & saw Arcanes you guys would recommend again thank you for all the advice good day 

1 minute ago, (PS4)ChiefsFury1984 said:

Also the Eldlon Hunt is a pain In rear it's not only way to long but the last 2 are super annoying & need a massive nerf 

I mean the range & shockwave knock back range is beyond ridiculous & I've lost instrents in running these. 

Does anyone have reccomened Amps & Schools & weapons with Setup included to take these losers down easier I want to farm shards & Arcanes & stuff but it's frustrating when you can't get back into the fight cuz of crazy range..

I got an amp that has Juttie Bruce Penca Skolfield & Swak On it & while it's good & guilded i or doesn't seem to do much destruction to these guys plz help 

& lastly what's the best operator, amps & saw Arcanes you guys would recommend again thank you for all the advice good day 

I may be wrong, but I could have sworn Oberon's buff also provided knockdown resistance 

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Evilpricetag said:

I may be wrong, but I could have sworn Oberon's buff also provided knockdown resistance 

Which buff do you mean? Hallowed Ground protects from knockdown, but a knockback isn't, especially the *super knockback* of the ediolons so instead of getting sent flying on your butt, you'll get sent flying maybe half as far while "standing" instead. Also, a lot of people ignore or waltz out of the field when doing a hunt anyway so...

The better option for dealing with those when hit is to jump into operator mode and void dash toward the fight again. (for the op)

Edited by (PS4)Foxkid_8

Just now, (PS4)Foxkid_8 said:

Which buff do you mean? Hallowed Ground protects from knockdown, but a knockback isn't, especially the *super knockback* of the ediolons so instead of getting sent flying on your butt, you'll get sent flying maybe half as far while "standing" instead. Also, a lot of people ignore or waltz out of the field when doing a hunt anyway so...

Oh? Well you confirm my guess. I haven't done Edilon in a while, cant you still just jump rope the stomp?