Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

Hey you were the one complaining when I knock you down with my scindo to stop you from throwing kunai and kill you. Also can someone else handle these invite requests? Kinda busy at school today.

ow and FYI i have started using my vipers in pvp because if people complaining

Hi there,

I'd like to join you as well. It's always more fun in group ^^

My nicks are Fixo and svkFixo (I'm not a payer and since I wanted to try Mag and didn't have luck finding bps I created a new account :) so please send inv to both accounts, thanks)

Count me in . I really like the new features , especially Pvp.

IGN :Zokkoven

Hi there,

My nicks are Fixo and svkFixo (I'm not a payer and since I wanted to try Mag and didn't have luck finding bps I created a new account :) so please send inv to both accounts, thanks)

you have been acknowledged check your clan page in the nest 5- 10 minutes. welcome to the brotherhood my friends

Edited by Z-Sync

ALL THOSE GRY TECH CORP PEPZ OUT THERE I DECIDED TO DO A JOKE EVERY DAY. ( YES I KNOW I AM WRITING IN CAPS JUST TO SHOW I AM SERIOUS) WITHOUT FURTHER ADO  THE JOKE OF THE DAY

A man was in his front yard mowing grass when his attractive blonde female neighbor came out of the house and went straight to the mail box.

She opened it, slammed it shut, and stormed back in the house.

A little later she came out of her house and again went to the mail box and again opened it, then slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went.

As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, here she came out again, marched to the mail box, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever.

Puzzled by her actions the man asked her, “Is something wrong?”

To which she replied, “There certainly is! My stupid computer keeps giving me a message saying, “YOU’VE GOT MAIL!”

DAMMIT JUST REALIZED AFTER POSTING IT TO SEE THE JOKE U NEED TO HIGHLIGHT IT LOFL

Edited by Z-Sync

A man was in his front yard mowing grass when his attractive blonde female neighbor came out of the house and went straight to the mail box.

She opened it, slammed it shut, and stormed back in the house.

A little later she came out of her house and again went to the mail box and again opened it, then slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went.

As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, here she came out again, marched to the mail box, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever.

Puzzled by her actions the man asked her, “Is something wrong?”

To which she replied, “There certainly is! My stupid computer keeps giving me a message saying, “YOU’VE GOT MAIL!”

Hi there,

If you wanted mag we can assist you on getting it on your main account so you don't need 2 accounts :) all you gotta do is ask

If you wanted mag we can assist you on getting it on your main account so you don't need 2 accounts :) all you gotta do is ask

That's nice to hear :) I'm only lvl 10 or so with Mag and would be really great if I could have it on my main account.. How can you help me with getting it? Thanks in advance.

ok people calm down i just logged on forums dont need to faint cause of my awsomeness ok 

I'd like to join. Could I get in invite? *Lip wibble*

IGN: Cammak

Could I please get an invite? :)

IGN: xIRyansito

(That's a capital i after the x)

i would like to join

IGN: S.Ramey

l3loodless. I'd love to join you guys! basically spelt like L3LOODLESS

ok check your clan page in 5-10 minutes thank you. and dont forget to check out the dojo. the place in which we reside

Hello,

Sorry to be a bother and ask a 3rd time, but the invite still hasn't gotten through, I think some sort of bug may be going around, because a friend of mine had to try for an invite three times as well here, so maybe 3rd times the charm.

My IGN is {hopefully for the last time} RollFizzleBeef

Hello,

Sorry to be a bother and ask a 3rd time, but the invite still hasn't gotten through, I think some sort of bug may be going around, because a friend of mine had to try for an invite three times as well here, so maybe 3rd times the charm.

My IGN is {hopefully for the last time} RollFizzleBeef

ok as soon as update is up i will try invite you. just for information it probably  isn't a bug, with the influx of clan members we may have accidentally over looked your invite, well i am sorry for your in-convince sorry