Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Welcome To Find A Mountain Clan!

[DE]Megan

Mountain Clans are big, for up to 300 members, optimal for more experienced players who want to help during events and have a nice little community.

Pro:

-Dojo is finished in 90% of the cases

-Everything is researched

-Clan has a clan emblem in 95% of the cases

-Some clans have big websites 

-Big Community

-Always dozens of people online (except if Zombies attack)

-Events are insanely fun with your clanmates

Con:

-You get lost in the mass (the clanleader doesn't see an important person in you)

-You can't help finishing the dojo

-You will have very little impact on clan changes

-Probably half of the players have better gear than you

-Some people might hate you

-Dojo is full of people

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Recruting for Dark Uprising, a Pristegous Mountain Clan, We are recruting for New Excited Players to Join Us. We Place #80 out of all other Mountain Clans! We have all the clan tech researched and ready to go!

i would like an invite :)

HI there tenno warlords , if yous are creating a clan or have all ready created one and are needing to push out or look for an alliance. well i have created a thread that will let you get the word out about your alliance 

the thread will organize alliances for a more quicker and better interactive use (thread) :- https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/206830-aihq-alliance-list/?p=2419508

submit your alliance to the list and il get around to putting it up

:NOTE: things on the thread will change

But either way this is somewhat the unofficial Alliance list : your one stop need at finding a quick alliance that suits you :)

: EDIT : Hope this helps for the people that are picky or are just looking to recruit some clans into their alliance

Ps.

sorry for the slight spam guys , was just trying to get word out about the thread so all the new inbound threads coming Wednesday wont be so unorganized in a way :P

Edited by DiBBz

So i'm looking for a respectful clan who has room for a player who likes to have a good time while actually being half decent. I need to quit my old one first though.

Also, i use a level 28/27 Mag frame, and am looking for resources to build Oberon (i have the blueprints) It would be awesome if someone could invite me to a clan

~ Th3Meta33

Herro

I am a Level 11 and have been play since update 6. I am presently in a clan but only two or so people are active at once and everyone is incredibly quiet. I would like to join a fairly active Mountain Clan with friendly people willing to chat, play, etc. I do at times take the game seriously but i also know when to loosen up and have a laugh at Valkyr's Hysteria. I do like helping others, as i do see myself with quite the amount of knowledge and experience to do so. And since i basically do have every Prime in the game, except the Skana, Lato and Lex Prime, i have plenty of left over Prime Parts that i am willing to give away at insanely cheap prices. When it comes to farming, grinding, etc. i am also very outgoing. Please send friend request, or in anyway you see fit, if you want to recruit.

Thank you

Edited by UrDonnoUrPotato

• 1 month later...