Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Expel From Clan

imagemturbo

Is it possible for a Warlord to oust another Warlord from the clan?
The situation is as follows:
A friend of mine created a clan, so he invited me to the clan and promoted me to Warlord with all the papers. Can he drive me out of the clan?
I know I can not kick him out, because there is no such option in the clan menu.
I am afraid that he may some day expel me, for he has not been in the game for months, and I practically made all the clan rooms, and I put many decorations in every room, completed many searches, donated decorations, numerous structures of decorations in the dojo.
I do not want to be expelled from the clan after I gave my blood to make the dojo beautiful and incredible. If this ever happens I will be very unmotivated to continue playing Warframe.

As your friend is the "Founder / Owner" of the clan, he would have greater rights than a standard Warlord.

If he ever chose to remove any Warlord, then he is well within his rights to do so.

With that said, the role of "Founder / Owner" can be transferred, but I have only seen this occur when the person was offline for years (and rightly so), so I'm not sure on the complete rules that DE Support follows in those circumstances. I do know the way the transfer of power occurs though is to the next Warlord who was part of the clan the longest, so there's no picking and choosing of who would be granted the role.

I've got kind of the same issue. I'm not a Warlord but between 4 of us I've contributed about 70% of the work and got us up and running having been in a clan back when I played on PC. The problem is that the leader is like living under that one guy during WW2, having already withheld my abilities in the past for simply doing what he wanted but not exactly how he wanted it not to mention screwing over another friend from the get go.

• 3 weeks later...