Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[UPDATE: ITS ACTUALLY WORSE!] "This section has child components" Even thought I have another way in

Kaotyke

I didnt want to destroy the 2nd Floor of my Dojo, so I build another Elevator to it, at the South of the floor.

But when I want to destroy the North one? I must destroy EVERYTHING, even the Elevator that was just build.

DE, instead of "child components" you should make it so it has a connection to the Clan Hall at the very least since that cant be destroyed.

Because I will have to destroy everything in my 2nd floor now.

EDIT:

Ok, The situation is actually worse than I thought...

DE, I just tried to destroy my Grandest Hall, The only thing connecting to the Clan Hall is a couple of hallways.

It told me the Grandest Hall had child components that needed to be destroyed: The Oracle and all Laboratories.

Mind you, all those things are in completly different floor! Nowhere connected to the Grandest Hall!

Ignore the Energy and Tenno Labs, I put them back there. Re-building the Dojo is canceled, I'm not going to go throught rebuilding it all again from scratch.

Spoiler

v5SJxAt.jpg

Spoiler

pn9sxt9.jpg

Note that even asks you to destroy the Reactors, like "why?!"

Edited by Kaotyke

59 minutes ago, Madway7 said:

It's because it's actually built like a second floor. Whereever you built it that's where its located.

I dont think you understood.

Here I will use this template as an exemple (Its what I want to build, not the current one, but it gives an idea):

hIUGwfT.png?1

The left is the 1st floor, the right, the 2nd.

What happens is that I build the floor starting from the elevator on the North, that elevator is what connects the 1st and 2nd floor.

Now, I will destroy all area north of the Clan Hall, so I decided to build a secondary Elevator on the South to keep the 2 connected.

When I went to destroy the North Elevator, I got the message that it had child compenents that had to be destroyed first... turned out it was the WHOLE 2nd floor, including the Elevator I just build in the South.

Even though both floors are connected, it doesnt matter: I will have to destory everything in the 2nd floor BECAUSE everything originated from the North Elevator. This is a design flaw.