Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radshare

LAWD

Question

I think i should point out to everyone in a squad, not all to equip your radiant relics at the same time, instead be efficient, go into an endless mission, 1st person will agree to use his radiant while others use different relics. When the wave ends, the 2nd player will use his radiant relic now. This saves time and rng

4 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, LAWD said:

I think i should point out to everyone in a squad, not all to equip your radiant relics at the same time, instead be efficient, go into an endless mission, 1st person will agree to use his radiant while others use different relics. When the wave ends, the 2nd player will use his radiant relic now. This saves time and rng

no this is the opposite if 4 people going into a survival the survival endless will take more time 20 minutes vs a exterminate that takes what 5 mins with all 4 relics on.

Edited by paul5473

The goal is to get the part in question as fast as possible, so rolling for 10% four times in 20 minutes is definitely slower than rolling 10% four times in ~5 minutes (or less).

The only thing you might lose is duplicates of the parts.

I'm not sure where this mentality or strategy came from... but doing one rad relic each time is more time consuming plus only 1 person has the chance of getting the rare part, which is as good as doing it solo.

The only thing I can think of why people use this method is because they scare a waste if 2 or 3 relics turned out to reveal the rare reward at the same time. 

But in anyway, I rather have 4 chances at the same time than 1 chance at a time of 4 times each.

I agree with the posts above me, but I also want to remind you, that what you are proposing was the way we did keyshares before SotR, and there were a lot of leeches involved. What is stopping you from leaving after the other 3 members used their relic?