Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Sanctuary Onslaught Type

-NR-SirLimbo

Seeing as recent events in The Sacrifice will [START SPOILER ALERT] probably lead us to the Tau system and fighting tons of sentients, [END SPOILER ALERT] I'd like to suggest a new SO mode. One that features special enemies so players can train to fight better things than just your normal ones.

The idea would be like this: Make a SO mode with enemies Simaris doesn't have synthesized but still wants to obtain data about, especially combat with Tenno. So he sets up simulations of special enemies he can only create a full simulation (not a synthesized image), puts them into a new SO mode (I'd call it "Hypothetical Sanctuary Onslaught") and opens it up for the Tenno.

Enemies could be Sentient forces, Ghouls, Grineer Rathuum Executioners and Corpus Index Brokers, maybe even Warframe specters and probably others that I'm not thinking about at the moment.

This would of cause require an adjusted spawn and efficiency drop ratio for each fraction of enemies.

In terms of lore, if Simaris alone isn't enough it could be asked for by Teshin trying to train the Tenno against stronger foes.

As for rewards, probably more endo, synthetic eidolon shards, greater chances for peculiar mods, etc... If possible make it a lot of kuva. Because at the endgame stages, this is what many want (or at least what I want and I imagine many do too).

4 hours ago, -NR-SirLimbo said:

From all the data he's acquired before he can generate something close to the real thing.

SO isn't for Simaris to study the enemies he already has complete data on, it's to study us.

• 2 weeks later...