The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

It is kind of late to say this but I still haven't gotten an Ash Prime, like, I had some issues with my internet while I was watching the live but overrall I watched the hole live and I didn't get the ash prime.

Yeah I'm in the same boat as a lot of people here. Watched from the beginning of the stream to the end of the Guardian Con segment, even redeemed the "GUARDIANCON2018" glyph. Haven't received either yet. Seeing as how there's almost 350k concurrent viewers at one point and their servers went down, I'm guessing they're taking a while to get things situated. 

Same here there has to be a less problematic method for twitch drop distribution. Like maybe a code that works for the duration of the stream. If the twitch drop works/worked as intended then it will be/was going to be my first prime warframe. Guess it's back to farming relics. And praying my bad luck today goes away eventually.

Same here. Just to inquire, my twitch status is usually invisible. Any of you guys were invisible? Maybe that's why. I watched from 30 mins before the event started all the way to the end of the stream when they hosted the different stream

Edited by DisboardExceed

5 minutes ago, (PS4)TitaniumSkillz07 said:

D.e is currently fixing this issue just check your inbox daily that's all 

k thx

48 minutes ago, lNogardl said:

Thousands of other people still haven't gotten their Ash prime, we don't need millions of threads to be aware of this. You;ll get yours eventually please be patient.

haha, patience is my strong side. i wont be able to play for next 2-3 weeks anyways. So yeah ^^

1 minute ago, Lugu1 said:

It is kind of late to say this but I still haven't gotten an Ash Prime, like, I had some issues with my internet while I was watching the live but overrall I watched the hole live and I didn't get the ash prime.

I believe you have to wait a full 24 hrs and the drop should be there.