Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, (PS4)LostWhovian said:

I have often wondered the same thing myself. Previously it was 30 minutes of total streaming, but now it's 30 consecutive minutes streaming. So technically any buffering could completely screw us watching it.

Your right mine was buffing so yea I think were screwed 

1 minute ago, limorkil said:

Still no Ash Prime at 10:35pm est.  3.5 hours after the event.  I made sure account was linked to Twitch, twice.  I watched the whole broadcast.

Nothing, so far.

Yep same as the rest of us i'm sure, just gotta wait I guess😫😫😫😫

hace 7 minutos, (PS4)LostWhovian dijo:

Problem is that this seems to be an ongoing problem with Twitch drops. Really wish they'd just do away with them altogether since they never seem to work properly, especially for console players.

If that were so many then we would not receive anything and that would explain why we still do not receive the famous Ash Prime, if so we have no more to give up because then it will not come.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)LostWhovian said:

I have often wondered the same thing myself. Previously it was 30 minutes of total streaming, but now it's 30 consecutive minutes streaming. So technically any buffering could completely screw us watching it.

Yeah that's what I thought as well. That's just mean for anyone having bad internet or somehow missclicks somewhere... Mine reloaded the site (saving RAM?) when i switched tab back to twitch. Watched the whole thing....

• Like 1

Watched all content prior to, and including the selected hour, was very impressed with the revelations. Was told by chat to relog for my Ash Prime, server crashed on relog (not surprised given high traffic volume) just got back in and no Ash Prime. Hoping the issue is resolved quickly, looking forward to checking out my new frame :)