Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

I didnt get mine either. But it may take some time. They had over 300 k people watching, and their server crashed after everyone tried to log in at the same time to get the reward. All we can do right now is give them some time. 

what for a list?

vor 2 Minuten schrieb SIINN752:

I'm just adding my name to the list. I watched the entire Live stream. I was watching for a few hours prior to that as well. My twitch account was linked to warframe (I have Trinity Prime) and I checked that everything was set up properly.

I hope that you fix the issue. I really want to try out Ash Prime! 😉

Questions,

When I watched the stream(When they showed the "Craftable" Moas pets) I had a short loading problem which caused a short delay, I was watching the stream with four of my friends so I wanted to be "hyped" with them too, 

So I opened the Steam in another Tab(While the Twitch delayed one was still playing) and only after it worked and the delay was gone I closed the Delayed Stream Bar.

Could that cause any problem about getting the Ash PRIME?

same here i watch the stream from the moment it went live and a good part of  the Guardian Con segment bud i didn't get ash prime and my brother who  watch on his pc next to me did get ash prime 😞

I also watched the entire stream and still don't have my Ash Prime. Altgough I had a small 3 second huccup in my connection, i still watched over 35-40 uninterrupted minutes. I checked this morning and still no Ah Prime either.

Today I viewed the TennoCon 2018 stream from the very beginning when they were doing the giveaway.

I watched the whole stream and still haven't received the free Ash Prime I was promised.

And in case you ask, yes my account was linked with my Twitch. I double checked before the stream started.

Does anyone know what is actually happening? Because its been almost 14 hours and I still haven't gotten it. 

12 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are monitoring for issues and will let everyone know progress as we watch claims continue to happen.. it was a lot more viewers than we expected but we're firefighting!

Please notify us when the issue is fixed great work on new war btw

Yeah same for me. I have 2 PCs, with one having the twitch channel page opened since early in the morning yesterday to ensure I won't miss it, and I watched the stream on my second PC starting at 6pm. Also I have the account linked. But yet I do not get ash prime.