Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

It's not as if they are going through every person manually, I'm sure their system on handing out ash prime is more sophisticated than that... there for it should not take days to receive ash prime... maybe I'm just expecting to much but you would think they would've informed people on how long it would take but at this rate if you haven't received ash prime it's not looking likely that you will. The whole free prime with prime is instant so I don't see how it's taking this long to receive a prime from watching the stream.  

11 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are monitoring for issues and will let everyone know progress as we watch claims continue to happen.. it was a lot more viewers than we expected but we're firefighting!

Still haven't received mine, despite having watched the event fully. 

At least, the event was well worth it! 

Edited by Reifnir

For all the misinformers HERE :

YOU DO NOT NEED TWITCH PRIME TO GET ASH ,PERIOD.

Capish ???? or is that too much of a task .....

As a holder of 2 game accounts and one twitch prime and one normal twitch I would like to say  - BOTH of my accounts have not received ASH prime .

It simply DOES NOT matter - for one reason or the other , the majority of us (many of us who watched the stream way earlier than it was necessary ) are for the moment , getting the shortest straw regarding the ASH prime drop.

Our presence was overtaken by the 300k+ viewers during TennoLive - at this point , without any proof that we were there I doubt we will be seeing our twitch drop .

Fun times ahead for DE 

Same issue with Ash Prime, and I fear if we don't have it by now we won't be getting it. Still, time will tell I suppose.

To those who want the GuardianCon glyph: Enter/redeem the code again. It wasn't working initially, but it is now. At least, that's what I had to do.

Just now, Reifnir said:

Still haven't received mine, despite having watched the event fully. 

At least, the even was well worth it! 

they are just try to see if thing calm down to anounce that they cant give us ash prime to try and reduse the backlash

and if im corect i dont think they will give us any compancetion for it

1 час назад, Keytano сказал:

It was a very nice surprise,  I didn't known Warframe turn into the "entire" Univers, but  i'm exciting to test fortuna and pimp my pet (^_^).
Of course i've done everything to get Ash Prime. We've to be patient, i think they do everything they can.
It says there : https://www.warframe.com/news/get-ash-prime-for-free :TennoCon attendees will also receive a free Ash Prime within two weeks following the event.

This is for those who bought a ticket for TennoCon

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Blashand:

Same issue with Ash Prime, and I fear if we don't have it by now we won't be getting it. Still, time will tell I suppose.

To those who want the GuardianCon glyph: Enter/redeem the code again. It wasn't working initially, but it is now. At least, that's what I had to do.

Thx Mate , can confirm reentering code worked for me right now!

Reporting in because I've no idea how else to make sure I'm on the list of people with this problem

For me the stream glitched out, and while I watched from 21:00GMT (stream started at 23:00) to 00:30. However, I had to reload the stream twice, because twitch crashed. I've got a sneaking suspicion that it had to be 30 consecutive minutes, because I was in a discord call with 2 others who did get Ash prime, and both at the same time. 

Gotta admit, I'm a little salty, but eh, it's just a prime frame, if I grow desperate, I can pay plat. Stream was worth it either way...

meta complaints don't help 

DE is partially at blame because the 'official' responses from their community managers aren't reaching these people, so they make threads about them. they need to find a way to make at least everyone see their replies in a good way, not using the search bar, following twitter...etc 

8 minutes ago, omegaleo12 said:

they are just try to see if thing calm down to anounce that they cant give us ash prime to try and reduse the backlash

and if im corect i dont think they will give us any compancetion for it

i think the same thing after a few hours for now they gonna said that , the bad think is i spend my whole night watching the live

Edited by MadModGR

IIRC this isn't the first time that a drop hasn't worked for some - even when they've linked accounts and watched for the allotted amount of time. This is also the first time that they've even announced a drop like this - and during a huge event - no doubt there's a lot of traffic.