Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

On 2018-07-07 at 7:38 PM, paul5473 said:

No idea i got mine but i will say they're having server issues as half a million tenno logged in at once. So maybe that might have stopped it have you tried relogging or relaunching the game?

5bXiN9q.jpg

Well if one guy got it, I'm pretty sure it will be time everyone else gets it. I hope I get mine soon!😃

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, SarynTHICC said:

Also posting for the sake.

My twitch name is Gojirakunpls

My warframe ign: SarynTHICC

I am a PC player.

EDIT: Forgot to mention my account was linked and I watch the stream from beginning to end

I would like your password too please Kappa

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Demonchile said:

I did that already but I did not get it and I tried 5 times again but it is saying that the code is a 1-time use and I already used it.

That happened to me yesterday. After I went to sleep and awoke, Then I Tried the code again and it accepted it

(also told me I already used it yesterday) It's good you reported it too, lets hope yours shows up in a few hours or so.

but if not, know that DE is on the case! ^_^

• Like 1

On 2018-07-08 at 7:43 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are monitoring for issues and will let everyone know progress as we watch claims continue to happen.. it was a lot more viewers than we expected but we're firefighting!

Still waiting for my Ash Prime....😪

• Like 1

hace 19 minutos, VertegrezNox dijo:

to redeem a promocode i go to https://www.warframe.com/promocode and entered in; GUARDIANCON2018 
wasn't working for everyone yesterday (which is why I posted about it here) but it seems to work now.

I entered this code the same day and did not get it, I did it trhoug the website then open the game: nothing, just some mutagen mass from a mission.

And also waiting for Assh prime.