Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Qua41ife said:

Yeah I watched the whole thing and I don’t have my ash Prime , when will I have it

i dont know i dont think any of us will get the drop 

i also didnt get my ash prime afte watching the intaior stream and i dont think DE will give us ash prime theyl just came up with a stupid excuse and gives nathing

1 minute ago, simongibson said:

It would help if we knew if we qualified for the ash prime drop.  I'm a little worried.  Been looking forward to Ash Prime.

This, plus who wants to bet who ever caused the whole thing to fail this bad doesn't even get a warning to make sure they don't let it happen again?

Me and all my friends had been watching for the last several hours. Twitch accounts linked. We've received Warframe twitch drops in the past. It's still active.

What the hell?

I have a half dozen friends who played and didn't get Ash Prime, but were watching the stream the entire day, during the 6-7PM window as well.

I watched from before the 6 ET stream all the way to the hosted stream and still haven't gotten my Ash Prime. I apologize if you are working on it and this is just a bother, I just wanted to say something. Also, great game, I've been playing for 3 years and this is the BEST FTP game I have ever played, and it rivals most other games out there that I've had to pay $60 for. Thank you for your time and effort.