The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

Did DE seriously troll us with the promise of a Prime? You don't think this was for those with Twitch Prime only do you? I stayed for the entire stream and I got nothing as well. I left a message at Warframe Support. Because it's Saturday here where I am, I have to wait til Monday too get a legit response...from someone at DE.

I Don't receive Ash Prime in my account Warframe PS4 and I saw the entire LiveStream, from start to finish. But other than that TennoCon was very cool, I liked LiveStream, are to be congratulated.

Thanks for Attetion.

Edited by (PS4)Fenobrine

yeah watched about 40-60 mins didn't receive it but others were in the twitch chat and they managed to receive theirs so not sure whats up, account is linked since i received previous drops  in other twitch campaigns. These things seem real hit or miss. 

• Like 1

There were nearly 360,000 people by the time the "real" stream started, and Twitch glitched (like they have every time there's anything important, TBH). DE's working through the list, most likely in order of when you signed in to their Twitch stream (I signed in at 8 am Eastern time this morning, for reference). I did get mine finally, about two and a half hours after the end of the stream.

So depending on when you actually signed in, it might be a while yet.

51 minutes ago, BlazeDeval said:

"Delivery of Ash Prime could take up to two weeks"

So.. After two weeks, then you can panic.

I thought they said everyone in the audience (the people actually at the live event) would get it in a 2 week timeframe, not the online viewers. Not to say we'd get it immediately.