The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

I managed to get mine. I think the problem for why so many people aren't getting the drop is lag. So many people logged on pretty much at once to get ash prime. Thus lagging the hell out of the content servers. Knowing DE, everyone WILL get ash prime once they have de-cluttered the content servers.

1 minute ago, (XB1)RevRend 80 said:

A lot of ppl were in the stream today. I'm sure they're trying to make sure everything is going as efficiently as it can

I understand. I just thought that they stopped giving because some people already got theirs

The reason why a lot of people didnt get Ash prime is due to so many people logging on at once to get him. This then caused the content servers to lag to hell and back. It took a few tries but I managed to get mine. So just wait for DE to clear up the servers and everyone will get their prime frame.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are monitoring for issues and will let everyone know progress as we watch claims continue to happen.. it was a lot more viewers than we expected but we're firefighting!

Thank you, we will wait patiently.

but i have to ask, is there someplace in particular to report these types of issues?

This is not the first time Twitch/Prime didn't deliver to my account as I also didn't receive my Frost prime with the Twitch Prime free trial a few months back.

(or I'd have already picked up my 3rd Trinity for the snazzy syandana lol)

I would have reported it on the WF Zendesk Site much sooner, but have been in a lengthy moving process & general life stuff. 

Should I report the missing Ash Prime there on Zendesk? or is there a better thread on this forum to help you all assess that info?

Thank you again and Congratulations on creating something truly legendary

It was a nice stream, gotta say that! Looking forward to all of the new content and especially Garuda 😄

As for Ash Prime, manditory "I did not get it either" because I didn't, though I checked Twitch's FAQ about Twitch Drops, but by the looks of it (From what I could tell) there were no drops enabled, or atleast shown through twitch itself, which is kinda odd? But whatever.

Keep up the good work DE!

They are having issues with it right now, there was more people watching then expected so some trouble popped up and they are working on getting it fixed. 

I have yet to receive Ash Prime myself but I will be patient and wait till they get it fixed before sending in a support ticket

5 hours ago, ChaosWolfGR said:

Too many people logged in and apparently there was a server crash or something. They are currently working on fixing it 😉 check other forums too

--->

I was watching the tennocon live on twitch from 6pm to 7pm and i didn't get ash prime, was there a problem on the matter if you can kindly tell me please [DE]Rebecca