Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

Nothing, i watched full stream with my linked twitch account, event commented on chat time to time. I have received twitch drops before, so no problem there. It was 2am for me and i stayed late for that purpose. (Tho it was already worth it!)

Edited by Cure_OS

lots of my guildies and friends already got it. im not sad or angry because i still didnt get my ash prime, just unhappy little tenno. still, the last time i felt this much hype is when rocksteady announce arkham city. keep up the good work DE 😁

Spoiler

I just hope that we get information besides "Were looking into it" I love warframe But what I don't like is false advertising, I had my twitch up and watching the moment I got up today at Twelve o-clock pm And I waited well past the stream time and didn't get my ash prime. I understand broken servers and such, but What contingencies does warframe have in case of a couple thousand players not getting what was promised? 

Watched it all, including the pre-show raffel. (what's a ryzen??? xD)

And I'm really excited for all the new reveals, but sadly, I'm one of them who didn't get his twitch drop while having the pre-requirements fulfilled.

Still, sooo excited!

Watched the whole thing aswell and didn't get it

Accounts are linked, i checked and i got Trinity Prime earlier...the chat was full with ppl who got it aswel.

Its an online distribution, there is no work in it - so no 2 weeks waiting, imho if you don't have it yet its something that needs fixing, not waiting.

vor 9 Minuten schrieb FormaCollector669:

I've been told that so many people were watching the stream that warframe is having a hard time distributing it to everyone

I kinda doubt that, you basicly tell twitch to distribute it to everyone who is watching for more than 30 minutes, twitch then rewards it via linked accounts, done.

This is nothing you do by hand...

Does being patient mean waiting for 2 weeks? (That's not happening)

My username starts with B and I haven't gotten it and yes my twitch account is linked and yes I watched it for more than 30 minutes.

DE pls fix