The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

Saaame issue here, getting that ash, that is.

Originally got there for the drop, but holy kalooza. I expected something like "Yeah, this here are two new syandanas and a new skin for [placeholder], and there might be a new quest in a year or so.", and all. But that this fast? Great work, guys.

Edited by Reyghen

1 minute ago, (PS4)GRIMGAMER10 said:

I was watching the tennocon live on twitch from 6pm to 7pm and i didn't get ash prime, was there a problem on the matter if you can kindly tell me please [DE]Rebecca

They stated that they are aware of the issue and are going to eventually resolve it as soon as possible.

I don't get much the all "claim" thing. For my part i went to bed after the stream cause well, it was a bit late in many countries at this time. I didn't have time to launch the game and see if i had an ash prime or whatever. I don't mind if i don't get it but to be fair i can't say i wouldn't be happy either ! But for now i'm part of the missing Ash prime clan.

Anyway something should be done about such streaming, so many technical issues, freezes and all aren't helping most people lack of patience. ^ ^

Edited by 000l000

Similar issue here. A friend of mine was watching the stream along with me, and he got the frame. I have not yet, but no rush, I'll live without it for the moment. 😛

I had a hiccup at the beginning of the stream, but I reloaded once and saw the rest of the stream uninterrupted.

Fantastic live event, by the way. Hoverboards, Venus, space battles, an awesome song. Real impressive how much content will be expanded upon. Thank you for the wonderful gave so far, folks, and I hope you resolve this Ash frame issue, one way or another.

Edited by ProfessorDestyNova

Watched the whole stream from 5:45 till 7:00 PM and didn't receive Ash Prime. My friend that watched with me already got his so I don't know what is going on since he hopped onto the tennocon stream after me.

Edited by EggrollNerd
Accientally said 6:45 instead of 5:45

i have not received my ash prime as i watched the entire stream even before tennolive began and i watched the streamers that you hosted my account is linked and all i already have tried relogging but nothing 

• Like 1

Just now, EggrollNerd said:

Watched from 6:45 till 7:00 PM and didn't receive Ash Prime. My friend that watched with me already got his so I don't know what is going on since he hopped onto the tennocon stream after me.

30mins boi not 15mins