Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flow

Azgarod650

Question

After attempting to run various defense missions of assorted levels and endless hours of farming, only two mods that I would love to obtain have thusfar eluded me. Blaze and Flow. Blaze is easy to farm, as it's a dual mod, it's all endless NM mode for it. Flow is another animal, there seems to be varying opinions on it's drop location.

So to the forums I come to find out where is the best place to farm for this mystical mod known as flow so that my rhino doesn't feel so sad to look at his energy pool?

12 answers to this question

I've not got flow since the change, but I wouldn't worry about it too much if you're mainly running defense. It doesn't raise the starting energy, and in defense missions where you're not moving around, the energy is just as easily stored on the ground. Plus it's less at risk of thieving ancient disruptors down there, and you save a mod slot and mod power.

As a utility polarity mod, it should still be most common or even limited to corpus enemies. From what I've got as drops since the change it seems the old associations still exist, they're just more specific now. Best advice I can give would be to try mid-to-high level corpus missions.

I've also been looking like crazy for flow, in everything from Kappa and Xini to normal high level def missions and void.

It's so frustrating as flow really is a core high lv mod. By that I mean that flow is one of those mods that really makes a big difference in frame "power level". Going from 250 energy to 450 energy or so, is a huge impact on how you can play your frame on any mission type other than def, where the energy is just laying on the ground everywhere.

Much more so that continuity or stretch for instance.

I have...8 Flows? All dropped from Mercury missions, actually. Just grab a new loadout/Forma one and have a blast. Each time I've Forma'd one of my Frames and started on Mercury to get some mod points, I've gotten a Flow. The most recent was 2 nights ago on Volt.

Yeah, strangely enough I got one two days ago on Apollodorus on Mercury.