The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clarify Tennocon Relay requires a Digital Pass

ikkabotz

3 minutes ago, komoriblues said:

Yet somehow some people didn't get the message and would like to purchase a Digital Pack right here and now and they can't

They are SOL.  Period.  Read better or be more prepared next time.  The people that actually bought theirs in  the time allotted should be rewarded and actually following instructions.  

Ugh.

Next Tennocon DE needs to do 2 things.

1. Have a Countdown for purchasing the Digital tickets. (Seriously people...you LITERALLY had MONTHS to get the Digital Ticket.)

2. Make the Relay & Mail informing those who purchased tickets ONLY appear for those who purchased tickets.

That way this confusion is avoided.

Folks will be salty but atleast for the majority they can't "see" a location they can't go & etc.

Edited by (PS4)Zero_029

2 hours ago, RetroNomad said:

Do you think this doesn't happen with Blizzcon and their in game tie ins?
I usually try to be a pretty positive/understanding person but... I'll be completely honest with you. There are a great many a player out there that still need to be told how to shoot a gun after playing FPS games for their entire lives and if those same players don't have something plastered in shiny lights directly in their face (which it was btw for like 3 months on the client launcher)
They'll still miss it. 

This has been a yearly event for 3 years now.
This has been plastered on everything Warframe related for months now.
Every single Partner has been speaking about it.
You even frequent this forum and STILL somehow missed it on the main page many times.

This is not a DE problem. This is an issue of a few VERY loud people missing something that's been everywhere for months.

I don't know if you're trying to sound like a Dev or something but the game is always growing with new players, myself and a lot of friends started 15 days ago with no idea what we were doing, we heard Baro sells better mods for weapons and stuff. We only just learned a couple days ago he sells everything during Tennocon so I am sorry to say but it is a DE issue when they don't extend a purchase date for those who have just started playing. It isn't really fair that new players are left out so heavily and it puts a lot of people at a disadvantage when this happens. After tennocon I can understand but there is still two days and if they opened purchases up for 12 hours they'd make a lot of revenue from it. 

1 minute ago, (XB1)One Skiddy Boi said:

I don't know if you're trying to sound like a Dev or something but the game is always growing with new players, myself and a lot of friends started 15 days ago with no idea what we were doing, we heard Baro sells better mods for weapons and stuff. We only just learned a couple days ago he sells everything during Tennocon so I am sorry to say but it is a DE issue when they don't extend a purchase date for those who have just started playing. It isn't really fair that new players are left out so heavily and it puts a lot of people at a disadvantage when this happens. After tennocon I can understand but there is still two days and if they opened purchases up for 12 hours they'd make a lot of revenue from it. 

That is still 15 days knowing full well that Baro was showing up that you had time to look it up and make a choice. 
Again:

1 hour ago, RetroNomad said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5290288

6 hours ago, Is_this_csgo said:

It did say that on the site, don't ask region chat, most people there don't know what they are talking about. Stinks that they are sold out now though. 

https://www.warframe.com/news/tennocon-2018-digital-pack-available-now

It doesn't matter if it's posted on the News section if DE is blasting ingame user accounts informing every single player that logs into the game that Baro is at a Relay and they can travel there to acquire his wares.  This is the fault of DE's lack of foresight to correct the issue.

A purchased digital pass would effectively be connected to said players account and DE could very easily mask out any player that does not have a digital pass where they do not see the inbox notification OR the 2-day relay notice on the map.

As a player it is not my responsibility to constantly be checking every single communication outlet DE uses in the off chance they might post something somewhere in an obscure manner.  It is the responsibilitry of DE to better communicate and facilitate their course.