The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Using The Twin Gremlins Makes Me Feel

Solaurus

I can not see what you posted so I have ii imagine what your reaction is like.

I assume it is something like this:-

Me neither. from some time ago, I can't see youtube links within media tags in the forums. Either something wrong with the forum or some nasty change with youtube.

If you're using firefox, it now has a really annoying new content block you have to disable at the shield icon at the start of the navigation toolbar.

Yes I am using Firefox as my main web browser and the above did work.

Tried out Internet Explorer and suggested the youtube link could potentially be harmful unlike Firefox which gave me no pop up so I know why the youtube video is not showing.

akboltos>gremlins

Even though a 4 forma'd TG is capable of reaching near acrid dps while barely anyone uses the akcraptos. Just sayin.

Tested my twice forma'd Akboltos against the raptor in Solo. My unforma'd TG that was only rank 25 took out more of Raptor's health during his openings. Not to mention TG has way more useful polarity, higher damage, no DPS drops during frequent frame rate drops witch WILL happen if you play public, fully auto so you don't have to bother with macros (which I think aren't even allowed) or switching to the mouse wheel to fire faster which is just plain uncomfortable if you're used to left click.

Akboltos<Kunai/Hikou<T.Gremlins<Despair<Acrid.

But the thing is, T.Gremlins, Despair, and Acrid all become god killers once forma'd while an equally forma'd Akbolto or Kun-Kou would have a slightly if not almost immediately DPS gap. More so with the Akbolto's since no legit player can click 22 times a second without some kind of world record being set or breaking their finger. and therefore can not reach the Akbolto's real fire rate..

Not to mention switching up your whole settings and getting used to a new fire button or turning to Macros is just stupid for the sake of one weapon that no one says, "OMG I CAN NEVER GET DAT TO DROP!".or "AKBOLTOS 2 STRONK, PLEASE NERF"

Edited by Solaurus