Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Embedded Videos.

LordAsmolicious

Im having  aproblem with embedded videos on these forums. I cannot see them. a week ago i could see them. but not play them now i cannot see them AT ALL. I have no idea why. i can see them on other forums and other places but not here... And i do not know why. Any help? I should have the latest flash stuff if that helps

*ATTENTION*

if yous are all firefox users then please read

Firefox introduced mixed content blocking witch for some unknown reason is blocking imbedded youtube videos , witch mozzila say is to prevent MITM attacks (Man-In-The-Middle)

all i know is if you type into your search bar

about:config

and scroll down till you find mixed-content-blocker AND OR just press Crtl+G and type in "man in middle" it will find it for you

AND TURN TO FALSE

For more info on the matter plz visit :- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-does-content-isnt-secure-affect-my-safety?as=u&utm_source=inproduct

If you are however a chrome users i have no freaking clue , i hardly ever use chrome

Edited by DiBBz

Thanks for that but they were set to false by default for me it seems. I can see some videos now but still cant play them :(  And its ONLY for the Warframe forums. i have no problems watching embedded videos on other websites. Maybe a youtube problem? (As most of those other sites host their own embedded videos or use videos from another source than youtube)