Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion regarding level players in one mission

MitchZ

Hello, here a suggestion regarding player level in a squad:

• I was thinking that having 2 players with high gap level between them could ruin the mission for the low level players or beginners. So I thought about a rule of 3x3. A player could only play with 3 upper or lower levels than him. An example: a level 6 player could join player with levels between 3 and 9. Combining all four players, the maximum gap would be 9 if my math is correct! Pros:

• Limiting the level gap homogenize and harmonize the mission execution

• High levels don’t ruin the game for beginners with their speed and high damage

• From different perspective, this 9 gap rule is also good for low level players as they could see and look up to high level players like what they will buy next... It’s an inspiration source for them.

• It’s 3x3 rule but it can also be 2x2 rule. I mean it’s the idea behind

Sorry if it was suggested already,

Peace

interesting idea, but i'd say that it should be based on playtime, not mastery rank, that way it's more fair, keep the newbs with the newbs and the pros with the pros.

That being said, it does mean you'll be running into a lot less players for survivals, relic missions, alerts, etc.

Hey, thank you for your comment.

1. Just to clarify, my suggestion was not intended to judge players level. What might look noob for me, might look smart for you and vice versa. Please to not take my comment as judgement. It is really in order to not ruin the play for beginners and low level players. The concept is taken from Dota 2. 

2. You are right, maybe loading will take longer, but given the number of active players, I'm confident that the impact would be small.

Edited by MitchZ

15 hours ago, nerfinator6 said:

interesting idea, but i'd say that it should be based on playtime, not mastery rank, that way it's more fair, keep the newbs with the newbs and the pros with the pros.

That being said, it does mean you'll be running into a lot less players for survivals, relic missions, alerts, etc.

Hey if this means less people with like 1-2 relics on survivals in my case (whom I'd have to carry) im all for it 🙂

Edited by ZenDash

Unfortunately, this would heavily divide the players since Mastery rank 0 to 10 could take less than a month to get through, so newer players would see alot less people, making the game ironically more unfriendly to new players. As well as the fact that higher mastery rank players would also see fewer players do to how long it takes to even get to MR 20, and this may discourage veterans from playing, perpetuating the problem. But i understand where your coming from, it just wont work though.

Edited by DakraChime