Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

Just now, (PS4)Typfools said:

Now Nintendo too, and now they don't care cause they've gotten their result over half a million people watching tennocon. Who cares about a few customers? Not DE. I'm waiting for another "well now you've got something to spend that overpriced platinum on ".

I knew about the Nintendo partnership, but out of the three big names I'd say they are the least corrupt. At least they aren't trying to shove Microtransactions like Sony and MS.

But ya you are right about the last part. If you don't pay Plat, you aren't worth DE's time.

So all prizes they've given away on the Stream going on right now went to NO ONE who was watching. I tried to search all the names they listed and NONE of them ever showed as active in the stream.

DE I just can't believe you've become this scammy.

1 minute ago, Petrusinsin said:

So, if we see the stream now, we will got Ash Prime thanks to the script?

Is instant or after stream?

No. It was for a Stream from during the Con. Except even that wouldn't matter as a large bulk of the community still got screwed over.

2 minutes ago, Vangeroth said:

I knew about the Nintendo partnership, but out of the three big names I'd say they are the least corrupt. At least they aren't trying to shove Microtransactions like Sony and MS.

But ya you are right about the last part. If you don't pay Plat, you aren't worth DE's time.

Yeah this new content we'll be waiting months for will be riddled with pay walls or hours of grind to get to the next stage of grind. Funny just wanted to get my hands on ash cause I haven't been playing warframe that much lately, now it's just why would a I run a maxed out frame through no content?.

2 minutes ago, Khaleesiah said:

Well i suppose im going to delete the game than i guess.

I've sadly been contemplating this very action myself honestly. I've bought Plat once, but I guess that wasn't enough to DE and so they pay more attention to those who have bought Plat repeatedly.

I regret the real money I've spent on Warframe, and that's a really S#&$ty feeling to have honestly.

1 minute ago, Vangeroth said:

You won't now. They said on the stream that if you didn't get it by now then too bad. Followed by laughter.

Then this was the dumbest free giveaway ever if they are not going to give me my price for doing everything it said for me to do :D Followed by a game delete

Just now, (PS4)Typfools said:

Yeah and support aren't responding to anyone so tough luck buttercup best move on to game where someone has the decency to respond to you.

I'm done with this game.

hey look at this cool free ash prime do this and this and its all yours... Except you wont even get the thing we said to give you :D

1 minute ago, TheRealForceShadow said:

Then this was the dumbest free giveaway ever if they are not going to give me my price for doing everything it said for me to do 😄 Followed by a game delete

Probably a consumer smart choice to just remove the game and find something better. DE is going to S#&$ with their recent partnerships with big name companies. As doing so they've become more money hungry then they once where.

Just now, Zsoo1224 said:

Everyone is saying that DE only cares about people who spend money on the game. I haven't spent a single cent on this game and I still got my ash prime. 

In your eyes DE is maybe good but some people didnt had enough time and couldnt login for the last 7 DAYS. alot of players did watch the stream even without being abble to play and after all didnt get it!

Just now, TheRealForceShadow said:

I'm done with this game.

hey look at this cool free ash prime do this and this and its all yours... Except you wont even get the thing we said to give you 😄

Probably the biggest red flag when a company says once then, but then does another.

Textbook example of being two faced.

1 minute ago, Khaleesiah said:

In your eyes DE is maybe good but some people didnt had enough time and couldnt login for the last 7 DAYS. alot of players did watch the stream even without being abble to play and after all didnt get it!

The biggest problem with all this is that from what I can tell, even if you watched the stream it ended up not counting. Because the original post essentially has overridden that requirement.

They then had the gall to come out after the event to publicly rewrite the rules after so many people followed the rules they had already been made aware too (watch the stream for a set time).

This people is what you call a deceitful company. When they set a series of rules but then change them, only telling you after the fact.

Just now, Vangeroth said:

The biggest problem with all this is that from what I can tell, even if you watched the stream it ended up not counting. Because the original post essentially has overridden that requirement.

They then had the gall to come out after the event to publicly rewrite the rules after so many people followed the rules they had already been made aware too (watch the stream for a set time).

This people is what you call a deceitful company. When they set a series of rules but then change them, only telling you after the fact.

Yeah i know right and that sucks so hard. i was really excited to get ash prime, they should have just give it to all acount regardless when you have logged in.

1 minute ago, Khaleesiah said:

It is definitely DE's fault, I'm just saying people should jump straight to blaming them becouse they are "moneyhungry". They made a mistake, but that isn't the real problem. THe problem is that they aren't fixing it in a proper way.