The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

39 minutes ago, tainguyen1238 said:

I was completely disappointed, I also found a post made by someone telling that all they do is copy and paste their reponse on every single support mails, and the way how they do it is like... laughing at us... it's like "hah scrub, u don't get it so u will never get it".

I have no idea if this is true or not.  However, I can tell you that I've only ever attempted to contact Warframe support twice.  Once way, way back during the beta shortly after getting my founder's pack.  Support was great.  And now the second time, well, probably my worst customer service experience in years.  I have no idea how they handle the support on their end, but they clearly feel they are big enough now to not care about the experience of an individual customer.  Even companies with horrible customer service reputations were more apologetic when they were at fault for the issue (obviously anecdotal and not a sufficient sample size for an accurate scoring of customer service).

Just now, (PS4)ALEJO954FL said:

I still don't understand why we didn't get ash prime even though we linked our account and watched the stream this is bull crap

You aren't the first person to be annoyed. And if you are confused then get in line. This entire thread has been filled with people saying the same stuff. DE screwed up, that's all I or anyone else can tell you. Because it's clear that that's all any of us know.

Just now, (PS4)ALEJO954FL said:

I linked my account and watched the dam stream and still didn't get ash prime

You and a large bulk of the community. Best thing I can suggest you go back through the last 10+ pages and see how many others have said the same thing.

I've been on this thread since yesterday. I've seen most of what people have said about not getting the Ash Prime.

1 minute ago, Vangeroth said:

You and a large bulk of the community. Best thing I can suggest you go back through the last 10+ pages and see how many others have said the same thing.

I've been on this thread since yesterday. I've seen most of what people have said about not getting the Ash Prime.

You didn't get ash prime?

2 minutes ago, (PS4)ALEJO954FL said:

You didn't get ash prime?

No. Just like alot of people.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)ALEJO954FL said:

This is bull crap

You don't say?

Sorry if I come across edgy. Just been repeating myself a lot today and it's gotten to me finally.

Point is a ton of people didn't get Ash Prime and DE choosing to stay quiet and let it all just be blown away. Or at least I can imagine that's their hope.

1 minute ago, Vangeroth said:

No. Just like alot of people.

You don't say?

Sorry if I come across edgy. Just been repeating myself a lot today and it's gotten to me finally.

Point is a ton of people didn't get Ash Prime and DE choosing to stay quiet and let it all just be blown away. Or at least I can imagine that's their hope.

Your right thanks

1 minute ago, (PS4)Faenix1 said:

I imagine if you don't have Ash by now you ain't getting it? Logged in like three times since the con.

Lesson learned: don't watch twitch for "free stuff". lol

You are correct. Don't have it now then you won't have it at all.

I was one of the lucky few who got mine shortly after the stream ended, but I did also log into the stream extremely early so I beat the swarm of half a million people

Boggles my mind how when the issue first came up so many people didn't grasp that HALF A MILLION PEOPLE were watching so it might take time, I'd say this was a pretty fair fix, tons of people who wouldn't have gotten Ash Prime are getting it now, and if you haven't logged in for that long anyways what were you doing watching the stream for a giveaway? Idk about anyone else but even if I take a break for a while I'll login the day before if I'm gonna watch a stream for the loots just in case there's any unmentioned login window cap, seems a logical thing to do, and MOST developers that do this stuff require your account to be active anyway sooooo... imho that's on you guys for assuming you could not log into the game ever but still collect free stuff...

6 minutes ago, Mukakruda said:

I was one of the lucky few who got mine shortly after the stream ended, but I did also log into the stream extremely early so I beat the swarm of half a million people

Boggles my mind how when the issue first came up so many people didn't grasp that HALF A MILLION PEOPLE were watching so it might take time, I'd say this was a pretty fair fix, tons of people who wouldn't have gotten Ash Prime are getting it now, and if you haven't logged in for that long anyways what were you doing watching the stream for a giveaway? Idk about anyone else but even if I take a break for a while I'll login the day before if I'm gonna watch a stream for the loots just in case there's any unmentioned login window cap, seems a logical thing to do, and MOST developers that do this stuff require your account to be active anyway sooooo... imho that's on you guys for assuming you could not log into the game ever but still collect free stuff...

Nah i started playin again a week before the event

On July 9, 2018 at 3:19 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

Script is in progress and should be done within 2-6 hours on all platforms!

SCRIPT IS DONE! 

I watched the TennoLive and unfortunately did not have the account linked to my twitch, would like to know if I could still get it?? ; Please let me know ASAP, P.S Haven‘t heard of this post till today 

Edited by (PS4)AlohaxPRIDE
Forgot to add something in