The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

29 minutes ago, Kusinut said:

DONT EVER STOP

Twitch Fanboy I guess.

Please do stop using them. Twitch is a cop out for Devs and makes it easier for them to say "Didn't get it? Too bad."

So yes, please stop using the bogus service and just use the one you already have made.

On ‎2018‎-‎07‎-‎09 at 7:19 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

Script is in progress and should be done within 2-6 hours on all platforms!

SCRIPT IS DONE! 

Edited by (XB1)DaftTester89

On ‎2018‎-‎07‎-‎09 at 6:19 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

Script is in progress and should be done within 2-6 hours on all platforms!

SCRIPT IS DONE! 

a) we have many more people watching

Whoever didn't get it at this stage isn't. 

17 minutes ago, (XB1)JetDillPickle91 said:

I don't know if you'll read this, but I wasn't able to play Warframe in the past 7 days I was only able to watch the stream. Can you help me in any way?

Support aren't helping anyone who didn't meet the criteria of a linked account during tennocon 

This brings a smile to my face. I tried to watch on my XBox and the app (Twitch) kept freezing every 5 minutes. I finally resorted to screen casting to my TV from my phone. I got to see the entire Venus presentation but, wasn't sure that I had managed to make the 30 minutes continuous mark (even though technically I had watched the entire stream). So thank you for acknowledging us poor unfortunates. These kinds of actions are why DE is held in such high regard by us players. You don't always do what we want (heck the game would be a mess if you did) but, you DO always try to do right by the majority. Something that a lot of much bigger game studios would do well to learn by. Naming no names but, one game that is a distant competitor seems to always do what their streamers want and never seem to get that these streamers, while high profile, don't actually suggest anything that the majority of the player base enjoys. I would "escalate" the point with the difficulty spike of a certain activity before it had even been played by anyone at the express suggestion of said streamers. Only to have to backtrack weeks later when it became clear that the hike was ridiculous and catered only to streamers showing off with their elite pre-made teams.

Anyhoo I am getting sidetracked! Thanks DE your kindness is appreciated! I'll be buying some plat as a thank you.