Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack/Archwing feedback

Edzhang

First of all, i can say that im very excited about this update.. Not only because it looks great for the future of warframe, but for me personally in the last couple days i wanted to play a space battle game, much like in star wars movie, and railjack pretty much what i want..

That aside, i got a feedback based on tennocon, and it’s about archwing..

Right now beside an alternate transportation in plains of eidolon, archwing has minimal impact in this game.. After the removal of raid, we dont have any need to upgrade/forma our AW to its fuellest, cause there’s no endgame mode for AW, and it’s a waste of potential for what i thought supposed to be a good mode..

So, why dont we make it better with this new update? Yes, i know that in the demo they used AW to travel between ship and can shoot things too.. but what if it’s an alternate way to fight enemy’s battleship? Rather than using your turret to fight, one person can use archwing and wreak havoc outside while other member of the team use turret and doing the infiltration mission.. my point is, make AW bigger and more of a core part in this new mode..

I know it’s too early to make a suggestion, but i cant express enough how excited i am about this new update.. hope it’s gonna be awesome..

40 minutes ago, (PS4)iQuedas said:

You don't need a formad archwing/archgun to beat that.

What the OP was suggesting sounds just like Fomorian Invasion. Nothing to do with forma or not forma aw gear. I doubt we need forma aw gear for the railjack by the looks of it.

On 2018-07-10 at 10:52 PM, MrPhixit said:

I personally like archwing combat. I would love the option to use my Centaur and rule the airspace around the ship instead of manning turrets. The 1% of archwing players need love too. 

Exactly.. archwing need some love and this update imo will bring some life into it.. i hope it will become an integral part in railjack, not just for traveling between ships..