Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

End Game Content, Dark Force

Dude_on_the_Moon

So lets talk about end game content as i would like to see.

I would like to have a content with dark side lotus, like devil lotus(twin sister LOL) forces.

Not only stalker, may be something else with scary face .

It will be awesome and will cover the empty space of stalker's history.

Your version?

Edited by Dude_on_the_Moon

Not an end game idea so much but maybe a level 100 mode with double drops/affinity? Or some kind of harder content with enough incentive to actually run it

Not saying level 100 mobs are "hard" but I for one wouldn't mind recycled content with a basic mob level inflation, right now farming rare components are boss kill speed runs, making it very boring quickly

I really don't understand why people are thinking end game... I think of this more like a battlefield game, rather than an MMO. Because, lets face it, once you do the so called 'end game' content, why else would you keep playing?

I play a game because you like playing it. If your getting sick of running the same mission over an over DO A DIFFERENT ONE. Whats the saying... doing the same thing over and over is the definition of insanity.

I still want a boss fight like a Zelda boss fight. Have steps that need to be done in order to actually damage the boss.

Whats the saying... doing the same thing over and over is the definition of insanity.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.-Einstein

When people say end-game, I assume they mean challenging or engaging. Something different then mowing down small fry. Something like a Zelda boss.:-)

I really don't understand why people are thinking end game... I think of this more like a battlefield game, rather than an MMO. Because, lets face it, once you do the so called 'end game' content, why else would you keep playing?

I play a game because you like playing it. If your getting sick of running the same mission over an over DO A DIFFERENT ONE. Whats the saying... doing the same thing over and over is the definition of insanity.

please stop......End game refers to content that requires max level, not the end of the game. MMOs aren't created with the idea that there's an actual end to the game because content can always be created and completed by the player.  This is a business they are in it to make money, as with any business they look for sustainability.

And its Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is the definition of insanity. If you are going to quote something at least get it right. 

And everyone else stop bashing the guy because hes sharing an idea.  You should really be ashamed of yourself.

Yes, U like slash and dash mm 234 thousands creeps? 

Right now there is no end game-play that you can enjoy and getting 135 mastery lvl is not right solution to get back old players like me for example.

Yeah there is no endgame. but throwing in 08/15 ideas isnt helping......

"

I would like to have a content with dark side lotus, like devil lotus(twin sister LOL) forces.

Not only stalker, may be something else with scary face .

It will be awesome and will cover the empty space of stalker's history"

You get an extra point for trying but to me, this seems like an unoriginal, half baked suggestion

Edited by Venarge

please stop......End game refers to content that requires max level, not the end of the game. MMOs aren't created with the idea that there's an actual end to the game because content can always be created and completed by the player.  This is a business they are in it to make money, as with any business they look for sustainability.

And its Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is the definition of insanity. If you are going to quote something at least get it right. 

And everyone else stop bashing the guy because hes sharing an idea.  You should really be ashamed of yourself.

i'm glad you understand it :P i think part of our problem with people understanding that term is that there a quite a few non-native english speakers(esl) that take it to the literal point of the end of the game.  We just want something to do with our big guns :D

I am intrigued by the dark lotus, Maybe it can be an entire clan of stalkers that are making tenno forces disappear and you are sent to investigate it? 

Dark side of the lotus -

I think Lotus is unreal person and we will never see her warframe in the game.

So i suppose lotus its the organization and everybody knows that stalker is a dark side joined tenno.

So lets go ahead and make opposition force to tenno, may be LOTUS was an experiment of OROKIN and something happen wrong, who knows.

I would like to see lore of stalker nature, more evil and scary monsters =))

Like this concept 

180x140_warframe___cabal_by_wolf_in_boun

P.S  idea from

180x140_we__the_lotus__by_mikkel_mulr-d6  

* Found picture in fan zone, im not the author

Edited by Dude_on_the_Moon