Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which One To Potatoe?

Sasery

Question

So, i got Nyx, but i dont really like playing her because only Chaos is good from her abilities.

Tomorrow i will get ember, i think she is awesome, because i like to farm on Xini, and she has a lot of nice abilities,

And the day after tomorrow i will get Saryn, i really like her too, she has some nice abilities too, and she is good vs. corpus.

Which one should i potatoe?

(Opinions please)

(Sorry for bad English)

8 answers to this question

Well, I have maxed all these characters and in my experience, I prefer Ember out of all of these, maybe because I'm an infested hunter, but aside from that, I really did like Saryn. Nyx was not in my favor, I always catch enemies shooting or attacking me although they have been chaos'd.

I'd say play em all up to level 30 and decide then. Personally I couldn't wait to try out Nyx; planned on potatoing her and everything. Once I started leveling her though, I found myself wanted nothing more than to trash her at 30.

Give em all a fair chance, and one should stand out enough to merit your potato.

I'd say play em all up to level 30 and decide then. Personally I couldn't wait to try out Nyx; planned on potatoing her and everything. Once I started leveling her though, I found myself wanted nothing more than to trash her at 30.

Give em all a fair chance, and one should stand out enough to merit your potato.

exactly my point i tried her out on CBT bought her for plat 2 but was such a waste , when OBT came around i reset and upgraded founder status and im now glad im go no where near nyx ever again if i get her parts then i sell them in an Almighty Laugh

Nyx is the ultimate CC world class champion... if you are interested in solo or be able to CC anything, any wave, with any kind of squad.... go for Nyx.... but in all honesty, with just forma and aura you could easily make do and scrub in even some luxury mods... since you won't really need absorb or the psy bolts.

Ember is good for survival with overheat, and excels at killing infestation.

Saryn is a pretty good overall dps with ignore armor, unless you are more interested in Overheat's protection... i would go for Saryn to wipe out stuff and she will still perform really good with miasma with infestation anyways.

Back when I first started playing in really, really, really, really, early CBT, I bought Ember with platinum. To this day, I still do not regret doing so. She was my girl. But in terms of viability... eh...

If you want to potato something viable, go for Nyx. But if you want to enjoy using the warframe and its abilities, I'd say you should potato Ember. I liked Saryn but she was never my favorite. (Her current idle animation makes me think less of her.)

Out of those 3, Saryn would be the best choice I think. Nyx is relatively useless by what I could tell, and you seem to think similarly. Ember is good to, but only most effective against infested, doesnt do to well against the other factions dmg wise.

Saryn's ult does good dmg to all factions and has the highest health in the game along with Ash.

But ofc, its also completely up to you, play them all for a bit and then decide.