Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Released on Switch...

(XBOX)Erikenn

59 minutes ago, (XB1)Erikenn said:

I know its farfetched to think my whole account will be able to go back and forth between XBox and Switch. However, when Warframe releases on switch, will my link twitch prime allow access to all previous rewards? i.e. Frost Prime? Soma? Trinity?

You get them once for your twitch account. Moving the twitch account to another WF account only let's that account aquire the next prime deal when it's made available. 

are the Devs looking into a way to link all accounts? I know sony like to pretend they own 3rd party accounts, so they might be the issue. (wouldnt want to offer linked accounts to everyone but sony players)

But it would be really nice to have access to my account from switch.

16 minutes ago, Oreades said:

I highly doubt that any of the console holders will allow people to pop/transfer between their competitors. It will most likely only be a PC to Switch transfer. 

Just recently microsoft let epic accounts move to switch.

Sony is holding Epic accounts from linking.

17 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

It's a beautiful dream that one account rules them all. But the best outcome is likely just cross play (not cross link) between Xbox and switch.

If my account can be linked to a phone, a website and an xbox. it only makes sense it could also be accessed on a switch.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Erikenn said:

If my account can be linked to a phone, a website and an xbox. it only makes sense it could also be accessed on a switch.

There are contractual obligations. It's why we can't have the same account PC to Xbox to PlayStation. There are ways around linked accounts accounting for different versions unlike linked play. But Switch is a new agreement with new possibilities. Xbox is likely tolerant of switch with fortnite because it makes PS look really bad. So maybe you just might get linked accounts. But I would also say temper your expectations.