The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

FPS Issues

Waruro

My pc:

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 Oc to 3'75GHZ with a NZXT Kraken x52

GPU: 1070 ti 1'8 GHz

Ram: 16 GB 2400hz

-----

Why am I playing on 70-80 FPS on EIDOLON ???

Also, this always happens : Graphic card % use : below 70 - 65 % on this game.

Any single other game :99%

Why the game isn't using the 100% of the graphic card!! It's making me have fps issues! 

If I had to guess, and this is mainly because of the huge performance difference from Solo to 4-player public games.
I think it's an engine limitation. I run an Intel i7-6700K at 4.2 GHz and a GTX 1080 at 1.96 GHz myself, and I also see these issues.

Hopefully they can optimize it a bit further soon, and maybe add support for DX12 or Vulkan.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

Well your graphics card not being at 100% doesn't mean that it is unoptimized per-se, just that it is CPU bound. I'm not saying that this game is completely optimized though, because the game does seem to have some performance issues and people having low CPU usage / using only 1 to 2 threads (and this game seems pretty CPU dependent). Ryzen in particular had some issues in the past, but I don't know if they were fixed or not.

En 14/7/2018 a las 14:11, DeckChairVonBananaCamel dijo:

what fps do you usually get elsewhere?

are you using the game's own fps counter? or an external one?

Usually between 110 to 150 , HOWEVER, lately everything it's around 100~ or so , no matter where I play it starts with a ton of FPS and slowly it dies to 100 or less .

I don't understand why the game isn't using the 100% of my gpu, damn I BOUGHT A 1070TI TO PLAY THIS GAME ON 144HZ

2 minutes ago, Waruro said:

Usually between 110 to 150 , HOWEVER, lately everything it's around 100~ or so , no matter where I play it starts with a ton of FPS and slowly it dies to 100 or less .

I don't understand why the game isn't using the 100% of my gpu, damn I BOUGHT A 1070TI TO PLAY THIS GAME ON 144HZ

well some things to check that can cause fps issues are:

vsync, both ingame and in the nvidia control panel

gsync, if your monitor supports that

warframe's internal frame limiter

drivers are up to date

computer is not on any sort of power save mode (pretty sure you can even do that on desktops, but check anyway)

windows 10's stupid xbox overlay causes fps issues too