Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

no shield mode

Smaksost

There is a really big problem, and it needs a full attention, you should give us more informations about no shield mode in the "alerts missions".
When you see any mission pops up in your alerts, if you're interested in the reward, you will go quickly before the offre ends, but you never know that you will play a nightmare mission with no shield, your warframe load is normal, you have "redirection" and "Fast deflection" and other mods equipped that boost your shield but, you don't have enough informations about the mission you will deal with,  and BooM you're inside a defense mission without your shield, and you will not know that until you begin the mission. and that happened a lot for low MR players, I'm not talking about the veteran, because they have all equipments they need, so for them there is no difference.

there is enough information, you're just not accessing it. don't go for the fast redirection to the mission, just see at what planet it is and you'll see the condition 

also why are you using fast deflection anyway? 

and if you want quickness, might as well just assume every nightmare alert is a no shield one, or always bring rhino or something 

12 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

there is enough information, you're just not accessing it. don't go for the fast redirection to the mission, just see at what planet it is and you'll see the condition 

and if you want quickness, might as well just assume every nightmare alert is a no shield one, or always bring rhino or something 

or inaros/nidus

1 minute ago, GinKenshin said:

I know everything you said, I know that I can see the conditions if I go to the planets, you said I should not go with "fast redirection" but, did you read what I wrote, I'm telling that if I knew that I will play in no shield mode, then I will know what load I will take with me, and yes I will definitely not use the redirection, and why I'm using "fast deflection"? I'm using it to recharge my shield quickly before the enemy reach my health, I use it in normal missions, not in "nightmare".

4 minutes ago, Lannen said:

Or Wukong, or Oberon, or Nezha, or....holy hell we have a lot of tanky frames. 

You should read what is my problem first, then you can answer, my problem is: THERE IS NO INFORMATIONS IN THE ALERTS ABOUT THE NO SHIELD  MODE MISSIONS.

vor 20 Stunden schrieb Smaksost:

There is a really big problem, and it needs a full attention, you should give us more informations about no shield mode in the "alerts missions".
When you see any mission pops up in your alerts, if you're interested in the reward, you will go quickly before the offre ends, but you never know that you will play a nightmare mission with no shield, your warframe load is normal, you have "redirection" and "Fast deflection" and other mods equipped that boost your shield but, you don't have enough informations about the mission you will deal with,  and BooM you're inside a defense mission without your shield, and you will not know that until you begin the mission. and that happened a lot for low MR players, I'm not talking about the veteran, because they have all equipments they need, so for them there is no difference.

every time there is a mod in alert and it is not known by you basicly it is to be sure it is an nightmare mission so easy to conclude

for later player just link the mod in chat see if it is an aura if not it is a nightmare

and for players with to mutch playtime they already knew

and btw Nightmare alerts always have no shild mod there was way darker modifiers

Edited by Keiyadan

1 minute ago, Keiyadan said:

every time there is a mod in alert and it is not known by you basicly it is to be sure it is an nightmare mission so easy to conclude

for later player just link the mod in chat see if it is an aura if not it is a nightmare

Thank you for your reply, that's helpful 🙂