The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Think......i'm Gonna Cry....

slappy330

..............T3 Defense 1 hour in 2 waves left the pod is perfectly defended by 2 snowglobes...when suddenly!

"Disconnected from game session"

I think I'll take a little break from warframe now....go kill some CEOS maybe Alad V...find the CEO of my ISP..

Edited by slappy330

...and I thought my 45 mins T3 defense games are long. Many sympathy from me man, they are a time killer, especially a failed one.

You have never seen how angry a man is when he fails that and comes into my clan chat.....the host was pissed beyond words.

Wow, not only do you rage in clan chat, you make a forum post...

Cry moar plox.

come on KF, our brother is in saddest moment. at least give him your shoulder to cry :D

no, I wont give my shoulder. it's my preciousssss

Edited by agung.up

..............T3 Defense 1 hour in 2 waves left the pod is perfectly defended by 2 snowglobes...when suddenly!

I think I'll take a little break from warframe now....go kill some CEOS maybe Alad V...find the CEO of my ISP..

And the FBI should be breaching in 3... 2... 1...

tumblr_lrrg3h81Dp1qluxkso1_500.gif

There there.. I know your pain. Stuff like that would stop me from playing a game for a long time.

This is why I don't do T3 Defense.  Too risky and they take too long to complete.

Don't joke about things like this. You might be able to get away with mentioning random people on the forums, but if you say something like this about someone with a lot of money, society's double standard guardians will come and get you.

It was actually 2 one from me and the other guy with the bigger one.

You deserve your crash for bringing 2 frost there ;)

On more serious note, i feel your sorrow, because DC happened to me to. S#&$ happens.....you will learn that S#&$ happens a lot in WF.