Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Amp and operator arcanes

_Muted_

Question

So I just built my first amp which is a 3-3-3. Which arcane should I get to maximize my damage? I've read discussion between strike and fury but I can't really find a conclusion in those discussions(maybe i'm just stupid to see it lol)  Also would like to know some good operator arcanes to keep myself alive. Any input is very much appreciated 😄

7 answers to this question

Nuuuuuuuuu! Should have done 223!

But anyway, as far as your AMP, this is a crit based amp. Virtuos Strike is better for it.  Fury is for status based AMPs

Also, go with Magus Elevate for Operator Arcanes. Best, most overpowered way to heal Warframes right now

Edited by ShinTechG

14 minutes ago, ShinTechG said:

But anyway, as far as your AMP, this is a crit based amp. Virtuos Strike is better for it.  Fury is for status based AMPs

Also, go with Magus Elevate for Operator Arcanes. Best, most overpowered way to heal Warframes right now

I mean I am planning on building another one. I just don't like the secondary firerate for the tier 2 scaffold so I didn't go for it. I like the grenades and the auto aim and I've invested in madurai passive so I didn't go for the tier 2 brace. Will still think about it. Plan on building a 2-?-3 but I still have to decide which scaffold I'm gonna use.

9 minutes ago, Kyryo said:

2-1-3 is the best, one-shots the poor stalker with secondary, and most-non armored targets up to 80/90 ish

I don't use my operator out of eidolon hunting aside from zenurik passives(and magus arcanes soon)

20 minutes ago, ShinTechG said:

Also, i assume the granmu is crit based and the tier 2 is a status based?

According to the wiki, Operators get max eHP from 1 Health Arcane and 1 Armor Arcane (can't remember the names at the moment), especially when combined with the Focus School nodes that increases Operator Armor and Health.

The flip side of this is that by focusing on eHP, you're giving up utility. There are Arcanes that heal your Operator, and ones that heal your Warframe, as an example. Focusing on making your Operator as tanky as possible gives up those utilities.

As annoying as it likely is, I'm not going to say which way you should go. That's a decision you have to make. I'm just giving you something to consider.

I haven't done any serious testing, but it feels like my Granmu with Strike is taking shields down faster than with Fury.  It's not the most optimal, that would be a group stacking Unairu Wisp, Void Strike, and Volt Shields to oneshot the shield phases with the T2 Scaffold, but it takes them out fairly quickly solo.

Which Operator Arcanes to go for somewhat depend on which Waybounds you already have.  If you only have Vazarin or Unairu, then the opposite one (Husk for Vazarin, Vigor for Unairu) gives the best eHP.  Cloud gives fall damage immunity, which I can't imagine to ever be worth using, and Cadence gives Sprint Speed, which might be nice.  Replenish heals the Operator, which sounds valuable.  Elevate and Nourish are two flavors of healing your Warframe (not your operator), Elevate being 200hp/75% on Transference, and Nourish being 25/s while Operator.

Edited by Vox_Preliator