The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime access must include a warframe deluxe prime skin

JuDirval

Hello tenno, what I think is pretty easy: I am Mr 25 and honestly I would never spend full price for prime access cause I know 8 can have the prime warframe in some days....but (this is a big but!) it would be different if I could have a deluxe prime skin different that could be accessible only from prime access. All I bought in past is prime accessories pack for this reason: is the only thing I can 't obtain in any other way. Naturally the deluxe prime skin should be very special (and lately we have seen that quality on deluxe skin is increasing In a significant way) in a way you feel that it worth the money you are going to put on it. Well this are my two cents. What you think? Share your opinions and thanks for your time. 

TLDR: prime access pack should include an exclusive deluxe prime Skin for the warframe. 

Edited by JuDirval

I'm not gonna explain long and wide about how this game's reputation is derived from the fact that it's free and most things are easily accesible without spending a dime. You've clearly played the game long enough to know that.

One thing on the other hand you don't seem to understand is that prime access was always more about supporting DE rather than making the investment worthwhile for the player.

While i think this could be a part of an accessories pack at some point rather than armor or something else I don't think it has a place always being there for every warframe. Not to mention a deluxe skin isn't designed and made overnight and it would be a waste making it available to only so few people

2 minutes ago, Aeon94 said:

No.

Nice feedback: full of explanations. Try to say why or avoid to just say NO. So they should avoid exclusive armors that you can only obtain buying accessory pack? I am Telling that I would spend money in a prime access only in something exclusive. That doesn't make the game a pay to win and isn't going to break any balancement, it would only add more content making the game more rich of choices. 

2 minutes ago, JuDirval said:

Nice feedback: full of explanations. Try to say why or avoid to just say NO. So they should avoid exclusive armors that you can only obtain buying accessory pack? I am Telling that I would spend money in a prime access only in something exclusive. That doesn't make the game a pay to win and isn't going to break any balancement, it would only add more content making the game more rich of choices. 

Prime Accesses already have exclusive accessories packs , we don't need more exclusives.

5 minutes ago, Krusher99_ said:

I'm not gonna explain long and wide about how this game's reputation is derived from the fact that it's free and most things are easily accesible without spending a dime. You've clearly played the game long enough to know that.

One thing on the other hand you don't seem to understand is that prime access was always more about supporting DE rather than making the investment worthwhile for the player.

While i think this could be a part of an accessories pack at some point rather than armor or something else I don't think it has a place always being there for every warframe. Not to mention a deluxe skin isn't designed and made overnight and it would be a waste making it available to only so few people

Excuse me but what that would change? It will add only more choices and I  am only saying that this would be the only way I am going to buy a prime. 

1 minute ago, JuDirval said:

Excuse me but what that would change? It will add only more choices and I  am only saying that this would be the only way I am going to buy a prime. 

It would change them spending time and resources on making skins most players could never get rather than spending time on normal deluxe skins available to all players. Besides if you don't care about the prime cosmetics they provide anyway there's no need for you to buy it.

How many of you answering here would spend that amount of  money for a prime warframe that you can have with a bunch of Plat after few days it is released? I find it more useful to give something special and unique. That thing is going to hurt someone? So we should delete Ferrari from the world cause there are people who can't buy it? I am. Purpousing something but the feedback here is only NO without a serious reason behind. In my opinion they would sell more prime access that way. 

Edited by JuDirval

1 minute ago, JuDirval said:

How many of you answering here would spend that amount of  money for a prime warframe that you can have with a bunch of Plat after few days it is released? I find it more useful to give something special and unique. That thing is going to hurt someone? So we should delete Ferrari from the world cause there are people who can't buy it? I am. Purpousing something but the feedback here is only NO without a serious reason behind. In my opinion they would sell more prime access that way. 

Again, I'll provide more of what actually is constructive critism just for you. This studio's reputation is based on good relations and fair managment of what can be obtained. And again deluxe skins take time to make and locking them behind however much the prime access cost would be a waste.

The idea of prime access is still support for the devs rather than getting your money's worth

4 minutes ago, Krusher99_ said:

It would change them spending time and resources on making skins most players could never get rather than spending time on normal deluxe skins available to all players. Besides if you don't care about the prime cosmetics they provide anyway there's no need for you to buy it.

I can answer you that if this is true then you are telling they invest more time on prime armors stealing that time to normal armors? Following the way you answer this must be the answer

2 minutes ago, JuDirval said:

I can answer you that if this is true then you are telling they invest more time on prime armors stealing that time to normal armors? Following the way you answer this must be the answer

Exactly, there are already exclusive things if you wish to pay for them and support the devs by doing so. There is no need or particularly lucrative consequence to creating more. This would more likely create backlash for making more items exclusive.

Edited by Krusher99_

This would require them putting more hours into making prime accessories, taking hours from them developing more content.  Also, as other have already stated, prime accesses is more about supporting DE.  It is better to just let the community make some more tennogen and get that, than for a limited time prime access deluxe skin to be made.  

6 minutes ago, JuDirval said:

Cosmetics included in prime access are already something special and unique. Prime access gives you also boosters,plat and of course newest primes. If you don't think it is valuable enough then you can go for TennoGen, you have a lot to choose from.

9 minutes ago, JuDirval said:

None of us need to provide a reason. I'm sure you know our community doesn't like exclusives and its not a good idea to put more exclusive stuff into the game. Common sense.

Keep that in mind, Prime Accesses are there to provide instant access to said stuff ( no MR restriction and already built ) with Prime Glyphs and some plat. 

2 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

I feel like a deluxe skin would defeat the purpose.

de just worked long and hard in designing the prime look of that Warframe and you want to cover it with another skin?

Also this ^