Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do I really have to replay the Sacrifice 4 times to get the new songs?[Spoiler]

EDM774

I know the patch notes state that the songs are level dependant but I've fully scouted every single mission from start to end in the quest and the only one that spawns song fragments is the return to earth to confront Ballas one. I've already gotten the first song by replaying the quest twice but can someone tell me if maybe I'm missing something here?

Try using a few loot radar mods, and don't forget to bullet jump up, because of the 10 meter-vertical range. On my first time doing the sacrifice, I found cephalon/somachord fragments just fine, as well as two sculptures.

Other than that, wait for a hotfix. There's always a chance it's bugged on Day 1.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)iQuedas said:

Try using a few loot radar mods, and don't forget to bullet jump up, because of the 10 meter-vertical range. On my first time doing the sacrifice, I found cephalon/somachord fragments just fine, as well as two sculptures.

Other than that, wait for a hotfix. There's always a chance it's bugged on Day 1.

I have max loot radar I can see every crate within 106 Meters and I only found somachord fragments on the last mission why would I post here if I wasn't doing everything right and not getting the required results in the first place?

5 minutes ago, --Q--Winged-Menace said:

I've got a fragment hidden on a ceiling crack on the second mission. The third mission, after six tries using maximum loot radar and panning all altitudes, I've found nothing

I'll replay it a third time and try to look more carefully although I doubt a different result will magically appear.

Edited by EDM774

3 minutes ago, EDM774 said:

I have max loot radar I can see every crate within 106 Meters and I only found somachord fragments on the last mission why would I post here if I wasn't doing everything right and not getting the required results in the first place?

Because you didn't state you were doing everything "right" nor that you're using max loot radar. No need to be rude about it.

Best you can do is just keep trying. If you don't find it in mission 1, just abort the mission and retry.

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, (PS4)iQuedas said:

Because you didn't state you were doing everything "right" nor that you're using max loot radar. No need to be rude about it.

Best you can do is just keep trying. If you don't find it in mission 1, just abort the mission and retry.

I wasn't trying to be rude I'm sorry if I sounded like that. I sometimes hate the internet and the inability to properly  relay information trough text.

Im stuck in the 2nd misson and im using max radar blah blah blah... 20 times i already check the spot on the top near the puzzle and nothing. good job DE you just made me hate that quest.

edit: So i just gave up on the 2nd mission (without the scan) and extract. i just finish all the other missions and i found the other ones. looks like i have the 2 songs now but i didnt scan the misson 2.

Edited by CalmLikeAB0mb

I'm also using max loot radar and am running my 5th quest replay now. There are some missions where they simply won't spawn. I'm already sick of the cutscenes and the inability to skip them. I've already recommend my clanmates to not even bother with this farm until DE fixes the spawns.

I've been having trouble finding them too. I've seen some suggestion that they're in fixed locations but don't have a 100% spawn rate. Which is immensely frustrating, and I don't want the sacrifice to be that. I was in damned awe first time I played and now I'm just doing dumb stuff in Komi trying to keep it entertaining

I found them all on my first run using Animal Instinct + Thief's Wit. 

Trace the edges of all tile sets and in areas where the roof is really high or if there is no roof at all, always bulletjump straight up. Secrets can spawn up there too, you learn this habit doing sabotage caches / syndicate medallion hunting.