Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Defense Mission - lasers used to troll players

Leo.doodling

So that defense mission in the void has those lasers you can activate around the object the player is defending. Well in a mission I was doing today one of the players kept activating them on purpose to kill other players. That that person would go and 'tea bag' the fallen tenno. It was rather annoying.

Perhaps those lasers could be changed to something else, like maybe a defensive little shield, so that it's not something that can harm others and be used for dealing damage to teammates on purpose.

You can literally hear the laser activate and it takes time for it to reach you (unless you're standing right in front of it) so you can jump over the beam super easy or just move out of the way. Me and my friends used to test out reflexes with the lasers back when the void was the Go-To place for prime stuff.

"Users who are mission griefing, AFKing can also be reported in the report a user category. Please provide screenshots or videos of the users behavior as proof for the support staff. Be sure to take note of the users alias and provide as much information as possible."

To report them, go there: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and then select "Report User or Hack".