Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After Completing a Mission - Character Can't Move PS4

(PSN)PD_33

Hi

Thank you for your time and making a great game.
After completing a mission on PS4 the Warframe is unable to move. I am experiencing this very often for the last two days so not sure how this got passed your testing.

When it happens:
After completing a mission back in your ship.

Description of bug:
Basically after you complete a mission and you hit start to try and leave the group on PS4 Pro.

What should happen:
You leave the group and can move around the cabin.

What happens instead:
Warframe can't move.

Temp fix:
Click start select Arsenal or Navigation, and you can move again.

This is a highly irritating bug, so DE please fix this.

Once again. Thank you for your time and making a great game.

Hi

I would like to follow up that this issue still exists. And I cannot be the only one having this issue.

I have a PS4 and PS4 Pro and I am experiencing this issue on both consoles.

Not sure if this is high priority for DE, but if I am having the issue, others are probably having this issue as well.

So I would highly recommend you at least acknowledge this.

Yeah this happens to me too this and i dont get the loot i earned at the end of missions, assuming i complete the mission because it host migrates EVERY TIME i finish a mission, im pissed because ive been farming for over a WEEK for Oberon Systems and i finally got them but after completing the mission didn't get it. 

The not getting loot part that might be something different. I get how it could be frustrating not to get your loot though. It is more like an extra delay when everything else in the game seems so quick. Getting stuck after a mission just adds a little bit of irritation to each and every time I get stuck after a mission.

And would really like to see them mention the bugs are being looked at.

I can verify that. If this happens you can See that instead of moving the Warframe you move the new muse-like cursor (gosh I really start to hate this thing). 

And as it has been said you cannot leave the group after a Mission. You need to reopen and close the menu. 

How often it happens that another Mission started in the meantime? My mission aborted counter exploded since the new UI. 😡

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I would just like to say that this is still happening but not as often as before, but still noticeable. I am not sure if DE sees this forum, but this is a very bad buy and should be your highest priority to fix. You don't want you game getting stuck after each mission, this is a bad one guys.