Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Stuck On Login Screen/Crashes/Freezes Post U23 Update [MEGATHREAD]

[DE]Megan

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The cache verification phase to Warframe’s launcher on Xbox One is now live!

Once you download the Hotfix, please let me know in this thread if it worked for you, or the opposite.

Thanks so much, Tenno!! 

After I downloaded the hotfix the game stopped launching 🙁 it worked before the hotfix was deployed

I simply cant join any social areas, or go to my own dojo. I just get this infinite loading screen and then it freezes, and then I have to restart warframe. Please fix this, I love this game but this is really limiting what i can build, and wont allow me to trade at all.

Also, I tried to claim trinity prime, and the ship skin from twitch, and it says I have it, but whenever I check, I don't see either. Please fix.

Edited by (XB1)HerOnyxDragon

46 minutes ago, (XB1)thomas241101 said:

Did you lose all your progression in the game or is all like it was before ?

You shouldn't lose any data. The data is serverside, so it should only delete the game files, not save files. I'm currently trying this right now to see if it helps anything.

Edited by (XB1)HerOnyxDragon
Typo

On 2018-07-19 at 2:36 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Once you download the Hotfix, please let me know in this thread if it worked for you, or the opposite.

Thanks so much, Tenno!! 

Still issues out the wazoo. I can't even get past the black screen that says Warframe in the middle with the logo above it. I just get to stare at that. Nice 44GB wallpaper DE.

On ‎2018‎-‎07‎-‎19 at 7:36 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Thanks so much, Tenno!! 

It worked after second uninstall reinstall. Thx

On 2018-07-19 at 3:17 PM, Rocker3k said:

On 2018-07-19 at 10:20 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Hello Tenno!

In our continued efforts in addressing recent login issues, The Sacrifice quest freeze/crashes, and similar occurrences, the team has added a cache verification phase to Warframe’s launcher on Xbox One. This will determine if cache corruption has taken place - which we believe to be the culprit for the above issues.

Microsoft is also aware and is working on a solution on their side: https://forums.xbox.com/en-us/thread/3d8ada05-24ca-4737-9bea-a90be6ba0fe2

If the cache verification phase catches cache corruption, the Warframe launcher will then repair those corrupted assets, which will take a few minutes extra.

If your account does not have corruption, you will notice a small delay on the Launcher as the cache verification phase does its check and gives the ‘all clear’ to proceed!

We can’t thank you enough for sticking with us as we determine a solution. 

Warframe will release an update (~115MB) TODAY, scheduled to go live at 2PM ET, so don’t be alarmed if we wake up Red Text!

Thank you!

----------------------------------------

Please note that the previous ongoing thread is still here, but we didn't want this information to get lost in the mix:

It is also happening on the PS4. After I inputed some codes it stopped working and wouldn’t let me log in.

Ever since this hotfix was released I have not been able to get past the launching screen on my Xbox. All it says is connecting is at 0%. It has been over a week of this issue and I am becoming increasingly frustrated. I've missed the proxy event and my affinity and credit booster is being waisted. I have done the hard reset, turning off my router, reconfiguring my router settings, switching what Wi-Fi my console is connected to. None of this has worked. The only thing I have not done is uninstall and reinstall the game as I've heard that does not actually work in resolving this particular issue. Can someone please help me? 

I call bs. I doubt anythings being fixed as this issue is cross platform, and it goes back years. Has been happening to me a lot more. Soft patches seem to reset everything and sometimes work. Deleting everything, then reinstalling sometimes works (if the game asks you to log in on xbox) if not, youre screwed. My ISP says its on their end too. Its hard to believe one of the best games with a large developing group STILL has this problem. And MANY of us have sent money and many grinding hours to be blocked out from daily rewards and events much less our whole account. I'm consider washing my hands of it completely just from the heartbreak of not logging in consistently. Another DEV just taking, no surprise. How can you keep adding to a game people cant even play? Oh and Waiting for "a few minutes" and making tickets does nothing but waste your time. Deleting and redowloading wastes 50gigs data a pop. Yeesh

Edited by (XB1)SURPRIZEfoo

i was able to play during day (8.2.2018) but when i came back home later yesterday night, i kept getting stuck on "warframe" black title screen. I have restarted xbox, quit game, and even uninstalled game data. re-installed game, and after a very long time of installs(once again), i am staring at the black title screen. This is very game breaking especially when i had many things planned logging into game. 

On 7/19/2018 at 11:06 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Thanks so much, Tenno!! 

Dear de
Can't login to the game after the new update. I keep stocking at the Warframe logo in the beginning.