Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Stuck On Login Screen/Crashes/Freezes Post U23 Update [MEGATHREAD]

[DE]Megan

Hello Tenno!

In our continued efforts in addressing recent login issues, The Sacrifice quest freeze/crashes, and similar occurrences, the team has added a cache verification phase to Warframe’s launcher on Xbox One. This will determine if cache corruption has taken place - which we believe to be the culprit for the above issues.

Microsoft is also aware and is working on a solution on their side: https://forums.xbox.com/en-us/thread/3d8ada05-24ca-4737-9bea-a90be6ba0fe2

If the cache verification phase catches cache corruption, the Warframe launcher will then repair those corrupted assets, which will take a few minutes extra.

If your account does not have corruption, you will notice a small delay on the Launcher as the cache verification phase does its check and gives the ‘all clear’ to proceed!

We can’t thank you enough for sticking with us as we determine a solution. 

Warframe will release an update (~115MB) TODAY, scheduled to go live at 2PM ET, so don’t be alarmed if we wake up Red Text!

Thank you!

----------------------------------------

Please note that the previous ongoing thread is still here, but we didn't want this information to get lost in the mix:

It's not only on XB1... it's on PC too... verification not working. I even deleted whole game and downloaded again, nothing, still same problems.

Stuck on login screen, crashes, freezes, everything missing... Like i can choose Warframe/weapon, but I can't see it's "miniature" on arsenal, same goes to market or syndicates.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Nittymaster said:

I never have experienced this issue thankfully however I'm s bit curious as to when is the next console update containg Tenngen Rd 12?

Same on both fronts. I saw that my game was updating and immediately thought "tennogen", then promptly came here only to find out it's just this...

Have you fixed the issue were if you’re in a game too long it boots you out has happened to me many times in the past week saying i have lost connection even thoe my internet has been fine I reinstalled the game rebbot my router and my xbox but it still keeps happening any fix ?

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hello Tenno!

In our continued efforts in addressing recent login issues, The Sacrifice quest freeze/crashes, and similar occurrences, the team has added a cache verification phase to Warframe’s launcher on Xbox One. This will determine if cache corruption has taken place - which we believe to be the culprit for the above issues.

If the cache verification phase catches cache corruption, the Warframe launcher will then repair those corrupted assets, which will take a few minutes extra.

If your account does not have corruption, you will notice a small delay on the Launcher as the cache verification phase does its check and gives the ‘all clear’ to proceed!

We can’t thank you enough for sticking with us as we determine a solution. 

Warframe will release an update (~115MB) TODAY, scheduled to go live at 2PM ET, so don’t be alarmed if we wake up Red Text!

Thank you!

----------------------------------------

Please note that the previous ongoing thread is still here, but we didn't want this information to get lost in the mix:

Hey, there's a PC bug also. After I log in my game crashes after I get into the orbiter ever since the update happened. This impacts some other people as well. I've done everything forums said to do and it seems no devs have talked about the PC crashes yet.