Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Switch Warframe Edition

4 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

It would look like what has already been announced about the switch version... not sure what you're getting at here.

I only see a gray one and a gaudy blue and red one? Where is a warframe edition mentioned? I watched Tenno con and didn’t catch a special edition mentioned. 

Just now, (XB1)SlagInGristle said:

I only see a gray one and a gaudy blue and red one? Where is a warframe edition mentioned? I watched Tenno con and didn’t catch a special edition mentioned. 

oh you mean an actual switch console based on warframe. I don't know if warframe has enough standing yet for that kind of dedicated decoration.

I'm sure some 3ed party sticker maker will sell a skin for it (don't recommend, even for good quality, it gets too hot for needless wrappings). I think nintendo has made alternate cases for only 1st party games. Not like Microsoft that makes a new case to sell in a bundle at every other AAA release.

There is a giant market of case kits for Nintendo consoles, but you have to do it yourself. Like white body, gold joy-cons

Edited by Firetempest

12 hours ago, (XB1)SlagInGristle said:

Well I hope this thread makes it up the chain of command for potential ideas - also a clarification on if we will be able to slap our profile on it from all platforms would be nice. 

Orikin nintendo switch please!

Some people seem to think an account copy is imminent, but I haven't seen any confirmed statements, so only time will tell. As an MR 25 with almost 7,000 hours in the game, I still wouldn't have a problem starting fresh. So long as everyone else did too.

On main topic though, the chance we're going to get a special edition switch for Warframe is probably less than 5%, if that. I have no shame in saying i'll probably grab the Switch if they do a bundle with the new Lets Go game, and then promptly use it for Warframe when it comes out.

23 minutes ago, Azlen said:

Some people seem to think an account copy is imminent, but I haven't seen any confirmed statements, so only time will tell. As an MR 25 with almost 7,000 hours in the game, I still wouldn't have a problem starting fresh. So long as everyone else did too.

On main topic though, the chance we're going to get a special edition switch for Warframe is probably less than 5%, if that. I have no shame in saying i'll probably grab the Switch if they do a bundle with the new Lets Go game, and then promptly use it for Warframe when it comes out.

they said mostlikely will happen but only pc accounts