Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will there be a Dojo version for Warframe Articulas?

RazulDarkwood

Hello DE, I was wondering are you planning in the future to add a Warframe Articulas in the Dojos similar to the ones in the ships? I know that its probably hard for such things to be done mostly because the load out must be set by a specific player which is easy in the ships but in the Dojos it can create a conflict, but I hope that you will do it one day. My clan is the first Bulgarian clan in the game and I have many friends who wont be back, some of them left for good for one reason or another, but I wanted to do a room where to remember them, a room where their avatars may stay in my clan forever as final respect to them, my clan have history and I always tell stories to the new members of my clan about their founder comrades who they probably won't ever see so I wanted something for them to look at and wonder what those guys were. I'm sure that for the other players there could be other applications for this, like telling a story of a great battle on the plains or somewhere else. Or a simple study models for the new players in clans that they can look in the Dojo like a short info on rhino written below the Articulas or something like that. Please DE I hope that you will at least think about it! 🙂

A room where statues of clan members can be created would be wonderful. It need not be something like the Articula (where you could wind up putting people you dislike in embarrassing poses), it could be something as simple as a hall or decoration where a clan member's form can be placed as a statue like the one in the Orbiter.

It might get a little difficult to manage, but I think an addition like this would be nice.

1 minute ago, Loza03 said:

A room where statues of clan members can be created would be wonderful. It need not be something like the Articula (where you could wind up putting people you dislike in embarrassing poses), it could be something as simple as a hall or decoration where a clan member's form can be placed as a statue like the one in the Orbiter.

It might get a little difficult to manage, but I think an addition like this would be nice.

now i want them for this 😄