Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sword display for the Orbiter?

Christophecles

Hello fellow Tenno

New to the forum so hopefully, this is the place for suggestions.  I just finished building a couple of Zaws recently and I'm pleased with how they are looking, and I thought, wouldn't it be cool to have a sword display stand for your orbiter's living quarters? 

I am thinking along the lines of one of those katana stand things that holds a few swords horizontally, in fact, it might be cool if you could display non-Zaw weapons on it as well for those who want to get the samurai motif complete with their various Nikana on display.

I'd love this is on my ship and it would be cool to see if anyone else thinks it's a decent idea, Zaws are a nice mechanic to get some uniqueness into your armoury and to display that would be awesome! This could expand with Fortuna as well, with places to hang your newly created secondary weapons or possibly a gun display cabinet type thing.

Vae Victis!

It could be great for the Orbiter, but also the Dojo 🙂

And the bonus point with such class of item: there is a good number of variant; so a new ammount of item to get.

Here's a japanese display style:

Révélation

swostand8__28348.1439858531.1280.1280.jp

A sword rack (european style):

Révélation

rack1B.jpg

Yes! The Japanese style was the one I was thinking of though the European style looks great as well.  It would look great in the Dojo as well, not sure how each individual's weapons could get displayed in the Dojo one, maybe one slot for each member to display something or if each member would have their own rack?  That kind of customisation might be hard in large clans though!

6 minutes ago, LIKE_A_PR3DAT0R said:

and yes the display for the wep will cost u 90p + 30p for each wep u want equip on :clem:

Ouch, that's a lot of Banshee Prime Systems! I think the plat for adding each weapon would be a little Corpus of them, maybe a couple of sizes, 30p for a 5 sword display and like 40p for a 7. Hopeful maybe, Plat economics is hard.