Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Too Many enemies (in regular and quest missions)

Gwen_Seinaru

Pretty much what it says in the title, but to elaborate, I've found that in the higher level regular/quest missions the number of enemies that can appear at one time when the objective is to defend or control an object/location to be rather high. This is mostly a problem in the sense that squads can very in size from 4 to just one person and that some players, like myself, prefer to do quest missions solo to enjoy any quest specific dialogue that may occur. While Alerts and the like benefit from large numbers, as the name implies a sort of "all hands on deck" feel, I feel that the regular missions, intended for exploration, and quest missions, intended to advance the story of Warframe, could do with dialing down the sheer volume of enemies players can face at any given time. This is only my personal opinion however and I do not mean to call for flat nerfing everything. Just giving some food for thought and hoping the devs see this and at least give it some consideration.

Hmm. Yeah I don't see that happening. Everyone loves mowing down vast amounts of enemies and the enemy amount is a staple of the game. My advice is that if you're having trouble with the amount of enemies, practice mastering the games mechanics and obtain better weapons and mods. That should fix your mob infestation. 

If you find it hard to run solo on higher level missions this is more indicative of at least one of the following problems (spoiler.. none of them are mob overspawns)
- Gear too weak -> you don't defend swinging a sharp stick around, you use something that can deal serious dmg - the options are abundant

- Wrong gear unsuitable for solo defense missions -> support and single target frames aren't great at killing large swarms of mobs like other frames

- Inexperience -> It can take time to master certain mission types and get to know the level layouts, try working on some regular missions of a similar type till you feel more comfortable with the qty of mobs before re-attempting and I'll guarantee things will go better.

- You have great gear and lots of experience with the game.. but you are tabbed out half the time on social media or here posting about how hard it is when you should probably be back in game completing the objectives 😛

whatever the reason, the real problem to a lot of players.. is that spawn rates are too low, not too high... speaking of which I have to go make a new post.