Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Relic Fusing and Traces Increase from Team Mates

Furesis

An option to fuse same relics:

2 same relics Exceptional  5 000 credits

3 same relics = Flawless  7 500 credits

4 same relics = Radiant 10 000 credits

And maybe u need something from the derelict section(make that relevant again) but nothing too crazy, or argon i don't know, or a new drop or a thing u need to get from somewhere(like sculptures) or make something like the eidolons and they can drop it(but not the eidolons). Or just some of the over abundant resources. 

And please could u increase the amount or void traces u get when a team mate picks my reward to something like:

1 player = 3 traces

2 players = 6/7 traces

3 players = 10 traces

what it is currently is just pathetic just please look into it.

That is all for now. Thank you for reading and have a pleasant day/night!

I would like Void Traces added a resource to the void. This way, Void fissures within the Void tilesets would be more interesting than other starmap missions while not forcing you to only play 1 mission for Prime parts. Bypassing the amount of traces needed by fusing relics together seems to skip the entire point of the traces system given that relics are extremely common to farm. a i personally don't see that happening.

1 minute ago, --Q--Voltage said:

I would like Void Traces added a resource to the void. This way, Void fissures within the Void tilesets would be more interesting than other starmap missions while not forcing you to only play 1 mission for Prime parts. Bypassing the amount of traces needed by fusing relics together seems to skip the entire point of the traces system given that relics are extremely common to farm. a i personally don't see that happening.

This. I've never really understood why the void didnt get void traces added as a drop/resource... it'd give it a purpose again.