Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What to create

Williamwaitunnaing

Question

7 answers to this question

Logical would be to build Nekros first and get the Dispoil Augment mod from the right Syndicate or trade it. Then it also could be usefull getting [Health Conversation] and  [Equilibrium] mods as well. With your Newly build Nekros and this setup (that someone once recommended to me and helped me out with this a lot) you get way more Recources in shorter time (you should also maybe increase your Ability Range a lot with Nekros as well) and get the Valkyr Recources together in way less time. Since sooner or later you will build her anyways, and you surely want a nice "Farming Warframe" like Nekros for future runs to farm certein recources for things you want to build that interrest you, you cant go wrong with building Nekros Prime first because of this bonus.

Still, Valkyr is one of the most tankiest Warframes in game if going for Health and Armor, so i would suggest you should also try her out as well and see for yourself.

Good Farming on the Recources Tenno!

18 minutes ago, Dark_RRiderr said:

Logical would be to build Nekros first and get the Dispoil Augment mod from the right Syndicate or trade it. Then it also could be usefull getting [Health Conversation] and  [Equilibrium] mods as well. With your Newly build Nekros and this setup (that someone once recommended to me and helped me out with this a lot) you get way more Recources in shorter time (you should also maybe increase your Ability Range a lot with Nekros as well) and get the Valkyr Recources together in way less time. Since sooner or later you will build her anyways, and you surely want a nice "Farming Warframe" like Nekros for future runs to farm certein recources for things you want to build that interrest you, you cant go wrong with building Nekros Prime first because of this bonus.

Still, Valkyr is one of the most tankiest Warframes in game if going for Health and Armor, so i would suggest you should also try her out as well and see for yourself.

Good Farming on the Recources Tenno!

I first got nekros parts and was trying to build it and could not even get one part done yet. I haven't cleared the star chart yet. Today I saw the nidus skin and got it. So I think I am gonna farm nidus first. How long does it take for someone to get to nidus quest from the new strange quest? 

Just now, Dark_RRiderr said:

...... have fun with Farming Nidus... all i say.

If its that what you want then go for it. You might still regret not first building any of the other two. Up to you

I want to build nekros but some of the resources are not available in planets I have already unlocked so I say to myself why not unlocking all the planets first. I will probably get nekros first before nidus. Does nekros increase the chance of getting blueprints for Nidus in infested endless mission that I read in wiki?