Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

nekros hybrid build help?

(PSN)Lethalbman10119

Question

ive recently gotten into playing nekros for endo and kuva farming and am kinda enjoying it. but im running a pure desecrate build and hes so damn squishy. could someone help share a hybrid build that's good for desecrate but also can survive better later on with his 4th and its augment or something? id like to make a pure tank build too but it seems like forming for polarities would completely screw that up for desecrate. any help would be greatly appreciated!

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (PS4)Lethalbman10119 said:

a hybrid build that's good for desecrate but also can survive better later on with his 4th and its augment

FWIW, this is what I've been using recently:

Corrosive Projection, Enemy Sense
Stretch, Blind Rage
Primed Continuity, Vitality
Despoil, Shield Of Shadows
Equilibrium, Health Conversion

[plus Arcane Guardian and Pulse]

With Arcane Pulse and Medi-Ray, the high-ish Health cost of Despoil isn't really a problem,
though you could replace Blind Rage with Energy Conversion to play it a bit safer
(and to more easily recast Shadows Of The Dead if you can't Desecrate enough enemies to fill up your Energy).

4 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

FWIW, this is what I've been using recently:

Corrosive Projection, Enemy Sense
Stretch, Blind Rage
Primed Continuity, Vitality
Despoil, Shield Of Shadows
Equilibrium, Health Conversion

[plus Arcane Guardian and Pulse]

With Arcane Pulse and Medi-Ray, the high-ish Health cost of Despoil isn't really a problem,
though you could replace Blind Rage with Energy Conversion to play it a bit safer
(and to more easily recast Shadows Of The Dead if you can't Desecrate enough enemies to fill up your Energy).

I don't have medi ray or arcane pulse x.x also why enemy sense over the power strength or range exilus mods?

1 hour ago, (PS4)Lethalbman10119 said:

why enemy sense over the power strength or range exilus mods?

YMMV but if it's a little bit of Strength or Range vs 360 degrees of more or less x-ray vision, that's an easy choice on my end 😛

I not least likes me some AoE pwnage, being able to kill enemies with e.g. a Launcher, without them ever even entering LOS, is really dang nifty.

I use Enemy Sense (stacked with Animal Instinct BTW) on pretty much all Frames / builds, that quick battlefield overview is just too useful.
You can tell how many enemies await you past the next corner / door / whatnot, gauge the best time for AoE abilities,

see which part of the map has the highest enemy density and thus should get your immediate attention (especially nice for defense type missions), ...

It's of course not necessary or anything, it's simply a very good, powerful Mod that I will never stop recommending.

Since you can have 3 build on a frame I have one set up just for Endo farming.

(Energy Siphon, Cunning Drift, Health Conversion, Despoil, Primed Vigor, Streamline, Vitality, Hunter Adrenaline, Gladiator Resolve, Equilibrium)

still playing with it but it works far better for staying alive then the full loot build I was personally running for Endo runs.

The core of my Nekros build is:

Desecrate, Shield of Shadows, Equilibrium, Health Conversion, Blind Rage, Power Drift, Vitality

Blind Rage + Power Drift gives max damage mitigation from Shield of Shadows as long as you're in range of them. Health Conversion gives Armor every time you pick up a Health Orb, and Equilibrium gives Health when you pick up an Energy Orb.

Obviously, this isn't a full build. You have 2 open slots to use as you wish. Continuity would make your Shadows last longer, Stretch would give you more range on Desecrate, and Fleeting Expertise would lower the Health cost each time Desecrate consumes a corpse. Tweak how you wish.