Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion - Healing statistics in Warframe

LuisGBueno

As in any game we have DPS, HPS, and TANK.

What does the acronym DPS mean?
- Damage per second. Players are dedicated to the task of using as much of their damage skills as possible to kill enemies and complete the quest.

But that's where the HPS comes in.

Heals per second. These are the players that at the moment do not have their importance here in the Warframe. I say this because they are only well-regarded when someone really needs them.

Well, this is where my suggestion comes in. At the end of each mission we have statistics of: Deferred damage, damage received, dead enemies. And that's when I ask myself, where is the cure statistic? Or energy regeneration?

I believe that the application of this statistic would greatly influence the game, and would give an additional incentive for lovers of healing and support.

Thank you!
Best regards, Tenno LuisGBueno.

Edited by LuisGBueno

2 minutes ago, motorfirebox said:

Yeah, I've wanted this since back when Trin was the only available healer. It's just epeen, but it'd be kinda nice if my contributions were noted in the stats.

Would it take into account all the healing a player can provide? Pizzas included? If so I bet we would have threads where Trin or Broberon players would complain they got topped by noobs doping pizzas and call for pizza nerfs. Because you know not being on top the the chart would make them feel bad.

Would be neat, also make Overshields and stuff like Safeguard / Icy Avalanche contribute to that healing counter plskthx.

1 minute ago, sati44 said:

I bet we would have threads where Trin or Broberon players would complain they got topped by noobs doping pizzas and call for pizza nerfs.

Eh, all that would do is give everyone else something to laugh at.

(And I say that as a big fan of Oberon / defensive support in general.)

Just now, NinjaZeku said:

Would be neat, also make Overshields and stuff like Safeguard / Icy Avalanche contribute to that healing counter plskthx.

Eh, all that would do is give everyone else something to laugh at.

(And I say that as a big fan of Oberon / defensive support in general.)

I really want to believe it would end up with laughs. Not 200 pages long threads where players write essays arguing with each other so bad mod would have to react 😄