Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I love the new event, but there are a few problems with it.

Uthael

The first problem is the difficulty of the first mission. It is too available for the new players to be that difficult. Most players who recenty got able to participate in the event don't even know how to use the recruit chat.

But I enjoyed it. And thank you for leaving it available even after it's finished. Here's a short story:
Last time I played it, I was helping some random guy get to Baro faster. The last obstacle was his mastery rank. That relay needs rank 8 and he was 7+70%. So I told him to get 3 unranked weapons and a specter. He figured where we're going and remembered to take Rhino. I went with Volt and Vectis. We got matched with 2 more low rank randoms. One guy left on 8 waves remaining when it looked bad. The rest of us had a blast! Each of us died and revived others a few times. One guy developed his movement and coordination skils considerably throughout the mission and both learned how to use tags for terrain, enemies and to remove them. That mission got all of Rhino's gear 0-->30. And it's much more fun than Sanctuary Onslaught.

Found that guy somewhere on Uranus. He had some of his friends help him solve it the first time. The point is: that person had progressed to Uranus and still needed help with the event on Mars.

The other problem is: On  the interception mission, hardly any mobs spawned at all. It was plain boring. It might have been a bug where only Eximus units spawned in their regular number and no other enemies appeared. Elite players might be able to defend those points against Teralysts in that number.

I'd suggest putting easy missions first and give the most important even rewards first. This way, new players don't need to feel bad about not being able to beat the harder missions.

People who appreciate the challenge or people playing the endgame would still go for all 4 missions even if 1500 Endo was 3rd.
Interception one was way too easy because of the low spawn count. Like 2-3 Eximus mobs per whole interception message on each point. That should've been the first.

And many new players don't even know what a sigil is. For them it might just be a great disappointment when they finally get it because it doesn't make their gear stronger like the rest of the rewards.

P.S.: Other than that interception, I really enjoyed the event and wouldn't mind getting some missions even harder than that. Something like an extra hard sortie twice per month. All the different MOA variants and the Hyenas were really fun to deal with. It's still easy for a squad of people who finished their builds.

Edited by Uthael

9 minutes ago, Uthael said:

I'd suggest putting easy missions first and give the most important even rewards first. This way, new players don't need to feel bad about not being able to beat the harder missions.

I agree with this. Had 2 mr0 players with their mk-1 gear, 23 revives, that couldn't have been fun for them. It would be nice if at least the first part they could play, get their potatos, and then maybe the later missions could actually get more difficult (2nd and 3rd were even easier than 1st because of low spawns).

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

I broke my back in those defence missions carrying a team of lowbies while getting 700+ kills as Frost and Bimbo only to find out you can't change the damn colour of the sigil 😞

You mean the rift sigil? Just change the energy color on the warframe you put it on. 

Edited by AquaMoon

Frankly this defense was the only fun challenging mission in a long while  (unless you cheese it with something like Mesa or Gara).  Survival and intercept were super boring with low spawns indeed.

Why doesn't DE make these alerts more often? Or better yet add challenge and more stronger tricky enemies too all the higher level planets, alerts and fissures. All the regular missions are so easy and boring its become a timewaste where typically 3 out of 4 players have nothing to do.

Only such challenging missions can create these exciting and memorable moments and a sense of real teamplay and achievement that make the action games worth playing.

Edited by AlinaBee